1. Nick Fairley DT/DE Auburn

2. Anthony Castanzo OT Boston College

3. Bruce Carter OLB UNC

4. Colin Mcarthy IlB Miami

4. Lance Kendricks TE Wisc

5. Jalil Brown CB Colorado

6. BPA

7. BPA

I could definitely live with this. I would take Shepperd over Carter if he's still on the board though. Hypothetically, that would give the Bills three starters from their first three picks.

I could definitely live with this. I would take Shepperd over Carter if he's still on the board though. Hypothetically, that would give the Bills three starters from their first three picks.

I had Sheppard there at that exact pick but changed it at the last second.

In the order I would take them

1- Fairley or Dareus

2- Phill Taylor, Ijelana, Sherrod, Wilkerson, J. Houston, Heyward

3- James Carpenter, K. Sheppard, C. McCarthy, M. Austin, S. Fua, Kendric Burney, J Jenkins

4x2 - Herzlich, USC TE/BBall Player Jordan Cameron, J. Moffit, W. Rackley, J. Brewer, Brooks Reed, Kendrik Ellis,

5- Delone Carter, RB from ‘Cuse

6&7 traded to move up in the 4th and 5th rounds for the players I listed above.

In the order I would take them

1- Fairley or Dareus

2- Phill Taylor, Ijelana, Sherrod, Wilkerson, J. Houston, Heyward

3- James Carpenter, K. Sheppard, C. McCarthy, M. Austin, S. Fua, Kendric Burney, J Jenkins

4x2 - Herzlich, USC TE/BBall Player Jordan Cameron, J. Moffit, W. Rackley, J. Brewer, Brooks Reed, Kendrik Ellis,

5- Delone Carter, RB from ‘Cuse6&7 traded to move up in the 4th and 5th rounds for the players I listed above.

Having gone to Syracuse while both Delone Carter and Mike Williams were there, I have to say I'd love to see the Bills draft Carter around the 5th round. I've watched every single game he's ever played and I love how hard he runs. He'd be a good fit to go with Fred Jackson and Spiller...and we don't know how many years Jackson has left.

There haven't been many Syracuse players coming into the draft recently that I've really wanted the Bills to draft except for Mike Williams (WR currently on Tampa Bay). I remember watching him play in his sophomore year thinking that he had NFL talent. He would've been a first round pick had it not been for his dismissal from the team. I was praying for the Bills to snag him in round 3 or 4, but Tampa picked him up only a few spots ahead of us in the 4th when we got Marcus Easley. It's really too bad because Mike Williams has clearly emerged as a legitimate #1 WR in this league with future star potential.

As for the rest of the draft...at this point there are a lot of guys I'd be okay with for the #3 overall pick. I don't want to see a QB or A.J. Green, but other than that I'll need to see how things play out over the next month and a half to get a feel for who has risen above the other players.