man, it sucks having to hope other teams

nodnarb

just to give the bills a chance at the big tournament. FUG those first two games! if we only had the Raiders a little later, and if only Nate knocks that ball down...if only if only if only if only i could stop saying if only.

i'll get over it.

eventually.

The Jags should lose in Green Bay this Sunday.

The Ravens should lose in Indianapolis and in Pittsburgh over the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully, the Broncos will complete their second half collapse and lose in KC and in Nashville over the next 2 weeks.

Now if we also beat the Bengals, this entire scenario will allow us to control our own destiny by as early as 4pm, Dec. 26 against the 49ers.

Just trying to be positive!

just to give the bills a chance at the big tournament. FUG those first two games! if we only had the Raiders a little later, and if only Nate knocks that ball down...if only if only if only if only i could stop saying if only.

i'll get over it.

eventually.

159252[/snapback]

if you're anything like me: no you won't.

THe way I see it, we need one of four games to break our way: either the Jets vs. StL or SEA or the Broncs at Ten or KC.  One of four - I'll take those odds.

159266[/snapback]

Personally, I'm eyeing the "Jets route" around the Denver issue. Any way you slice it, JAX and Balt. MUST not pull upsets this week.

I'm trying not to eye the jet route, but well it it's the jets, and I would like nothing more than to stick it to the jester fans. While I'm not gonna take the idea that a jets collapse is highly unlikely, cause well it isn't as unlikely as some would have it seem. I think theres a better chance for denver to lose 2 of their next 3 @ kc, @ tenn, indy and for baltimore to lose 2 of their next 3 as well @ indy, @pitt, miami. Jax is also likely to lose this week @ gb. However first and foremost all this "what if" stuff is irrelevant. We just have to worry about us and let everything else run it's course and hope all the chips fall into place.

I'm trying not to eye the jet route, but well it it's the jets, and I would like nothing more than to stick it to the jester fans. While I'm not gonna take the idea that a jets complase is highly unlikely, cause well it isn't as unlikely as some would have it seem.  I think theres a better chance for denver to lose 2 of their next 3 @ kc, @ tenn, indy and for baltimore to lose 2 of their next 3 as well @ indy, @pitt, miami.  Jax is also likely to lose this week @ gb.  However first and foremost all this "what if" stuff is irrelevant.  We just have to worry about us and let everything else run it's course and hope all the chips fall into place.

159283[/snapback]

I understand...Everyone has their "favorite" scenario. I just look at the schedules and think that if two of the three teams (DEN, NYJ, BAL) have to lose 2 of 3, then my best chance is BAL and NYJ. Obviously we need the JAX loss to GB as well, but we should know a lot more next week. I think there's still a good (10%-15%) chance that we could get the 5 seed.

i'll get over it.

eventually.

159252[/snapback]

At least we're past the games where our safety runs a figure eight pattern losing sight of who he's supposed to be covering or the ball or both.

Well....I know it is no concellation but I will tell you this....

I TRULY BELIEVE that one of those teams is going to choke....opening a inch of daylight for us.....

IF WE CAN ONLY SEAL THE DEAL.....

If this team goes 10-6.....I truly believe that we will make the playoffs...I dont make any predictions past that.....

I will confidently make this prediction: If the bills get in, they win at least one playoff game. I know they can beat SD, Denver, the jets, and Ravens right now. I also think our D could contain manning and teh colts, but it would still be a tough game. I think the colts are a better contest than teh steelers. i have watched them closely and while lebeau has them playing great D, their O doesn't scare me at all. I'd like nothing more than to shut them down in week 16 and then beat them in Pittsburgh to move on the AFC championship game vs the pats, where we win 56-2. I should have stopped while I was ahead...damn.

i'll get over it.

eventually.

159252[/snapback]

I'll never get over it unless we make the playoffs and win that first game. We should've beat the Jags, Raiders and Jets! We would be 10-3 right now and sitting pretty with a realistic chance of hosting one playoff game.

I will be :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: until the aforementioned comes to pass.

if you're anything like me: no you won't.

159262[/snapback]

Hahahaha at your sig line. :lol:

I wish the trolls would commit suicide and leave us be. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Do you think his mother knows the hate he spews all over webdom? :devil:

If and only if...

I'm still not over the if we had only let Flutie play against the Titans instead of putting RJ in there......

159401[/snapback]

i have to argue that one. that is one of the few games that RJ didn't get carted off and actually played good. we blew it cuz our kickoff coverage guys refused to listen to the special teams coach and possibly a bad call by the ref

i have to argue that one. that is one of the few games that RJ didn't get carted off and actually played good. we blew it cuz our kickoff coverage guys refused to listen to the special teams coach and possibly a bad call by the ref

159412[/snapback]

Oh that would be sooooo funny if me and you started a RJ/DF arguement, in the year 2004 nonetheless (five years later). I'm up for it if you are...

1. He didnt win the game

2. DF had done everything the team asked of him and more, he deserved the chance to win that game.

Oh that would be sooooo funny if me and you started a RJ/DF arguement, in the year 2004 nonetheless (five years later). I'm up for it if you are...

1. He didnt win the game

2. DF had done everything the team asked of him and more, he deserved the chance to win that game.

159418[/snapback]

lol Yeah hindsight is always 20/20 in the eye of the beholder. I still disagree with the move to bench flutie for johnson in such a manner. However, RJ actually did play pretty decent (for his standards), and he actually did his part to win that game. Only a bullcrap play that shouldn't have been called a lateral but a forward pass and the containment guys lack of containment on the outside cost the bills the game

lol Yeah hindsight is always 20/20 in the eye of the beholder. I still disagree with the move to bench flutie for johnson in such a manner. However, RJ actually did play pretty decent (for his standards), and he actually did his part to win that game. Only a bullcrap play that shouldn't have been called a lateral but a forward pass and the containment guys lack of containment on the outside cost the bills the game

159420[/snapback]

Not really hindsight, I felt the same way before that game started, when they anounced RJ as the starter as I do now. If DF plays, it's a whole new game and that lateral just would not have existed.