I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you believe that the human is an immortal alien spiritual being, otherwise known as a Thetan and its trapped on planet Earth in a physical body.

Dang, you're full of good ones today Gene'o. :lol: :lol:

There's as much proof for his as there is for any of the others. :P

Oh yes, it MUCH more ridiculous.

O RLY?

There's as much proof for his as there is for any of the others. :P

Well, if that's your standard...Jews exist, and there's archeological evidence of some of the things mentioned in the Bible.

So Christianity's at least two up on Scientology.

It's not much more ridiculous than receiving eternal "salvation" for ritualistically consuming the flesh and blood of a zombie.

Geesh, if you're going to mock it you should at least get it right. It's not just the flesh and blood but is the total sum of Christ within each piece.

Each receives Christ the Lord, and He is entire in each portion. He is not diminished by being given to many, but gives Himself whole and entire to each

Geesh, if you're going to mock it you should at least get it right. It's not just the flesh and blood but is the total sum of Christ within each piece.

Forgive me, I was speaking based on the one communion service I've been to.

Well seeing Christianity is based on a real documented person and Scientology is based on an alien I think it's safe to say that it a lot more ridiculous.

A real documented person who rose from the dead? The zombie thing is hysterical! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWBKRWIg0

Incidentally, James, for someone who claims to be a non-believer, you sure do seem to enjoy apologizing for Christianity. :ph34r:

Edited by Gene Frenkle

A real documented person who rose from the dead? The zombie thing is hysterical! :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWBKRWIg0

Incidentally, James, for someone who claims to be a non-believer, you sure do seem to enjoy apologizing for Christianity. :ph34r:

I didn't say anything about him rising from the dead. And the reason I "apoligize" for them is I tend to like them more than people such as yourself. You don't have to believe in god to believe in the message that Christians put out. You focus on the negative, I focus on the postive.

That video's been posted here before. And debunked as absolute crap.

Link?

I didn't say anything about him rising from the dead. And the reason I "apoligize" for them is I tend to like them more than people such as yourself. You don't have to believe in god to believe in the message that Christians put out. You focus on the negative, I focus on the postive.

I'm obviously more interested in the truth than being liked. We'll see what Tom comes up with.

Missing. Did a quick search, couldn't find it.

In fact, I think it was posted by you the first time.

I've been searching Google and I can't find anything from a decent source. All the attempted debunkings of the "Zeitgeist Hypothesis" seem to be extremely defensive and convoluted arguments from pro-Christian sites - not exactly the most objective sources. If there was a solid debunking anywhere, I'd expect to see it on snopes or some such site which doesn't have a direct conflict of interest.

I'm very interested in seeing this video debunked: a challenge to all you good Christians out there.

This is turning into my favorite thread ever! :lol:

Link?

I'm obviously more interested in the truth than being liked. We'll see what Tom comes up with.

I'm more interested in people that talk about doing the right thing. Who cares about the truth. It's the general message that I look at. Most of the religious people I know are great people and most of that comes from their faith. Once again you focus on the negative and I really stay away from those types of people.