How much?

Bills99999

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'-10", currently 180# ... Highest was 225#.

Had some back problems 1.5 years ago that finally convinced me to do something about it, so I dropped 45 pounds in 13 weeks last winter. Held it off for 6 months, then put half of it back on, but I dropped that again in the last month. Still want to drop another 10 to 15.

5'-10", currently 180# ... Highest was 225#.

Had some back problems 1.5 years ago that finally convinced me to do something about it, so I dropped 45 pounds in 13 weeks last winter. Held it off for 6 months, then put half of it back on, but I dropped that again in the last month. Still want to drop another 10 to 15.

Those are very close to my numbers as far as where I am - record high of 230 and I'm 6'0" and where I'd like to get to. I used to be 180 or so until I got old!

How'd you do it?

She was 90 lbs on our wedding day

Thirty years later she is about a duece-and-a-quarter

I was only 280 on our wedding day and 425 now.

Whenever she gets on me about being fat, I remind her that SHE is the one who more than doubled her weight, not me

When she sits around the house she sits AROUND the house

She's warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.

I'll be here all the week. Try the veal.

She was 90 lbs on our wedding day

Thirty years later she is about a duece-and-a-quarter

I was only 280 on our wedding day and 425 now.

Whenever she gets on me about being fat, I remind her that SHE is the one who more than doubled her weight, not me

Do you two have children?

Is it just me, or am I noticing a lot of us are pretty tall? I mean, unusually tall. If anyone here has been in the Carolina's much, I swear the average man here is well under 6'.

I am 6'2", myself.

I think you will also find that the average man in the Carolinas is not only short, but he is most likely married to a close relative, illiterate, and a convicted felon

Check out these "folks"

Edited by Bills99999