Kevin Kolb....What do you think?

I am far from believing that Fitzgibbons is the long term solution as the Bills QB, but what exactly are you basing this on?

Seriously. Fitz may or may not be a legitimate long-term starter ... but he looked a lot better than anything I've seen from Kolb. Kolb reminds me of Trent. Fitz doesn't.

Some team will severely overpay for Kolb just as the Bills did for Rob Johnson. Kolb may be better than Johnson, but he is injury prone, has had a concussion already, and I don't believe that the team that winds up with Kolb will see a return on their investment. I just hope that the Bills don't try to get him.

ive said it once and ill say it again he sucks if he was good the eagles wouldnt get ridof him and they would trade vick. vick is good now but maybe in 3 4 years he will suck and why would they get rid of a " franchise qb" that is young

Kolb is mediocre for a team packed with talent and an QB-coaching wundercoach. How do you really think he'd do with the Bills?

For a backup if the price is cheap, like a 5th, OK. For more, no thanks. Fitz played very well with limited talent. Top 5 seasons ever fro a Bills QB and he only started 13 games and didn't play with the first string in camp.

• 4 weeks later...

Kevin Kolb hasn't done anything in this league to warrant spending a 1st or even high second round pick on him. It would be equivalent to the Rob Johnson deal.

Acquiring Kevin Kolb for anything other than where he was initially drafted is overpaying and overvaluing his stock. The GM would be D&D - dumb and desperate especially for a 1st round pick...lol.