Mock Draft (7 ROUNDS)

There has been posts and a lot of them as we get closer to the draft,player opinions,mocks and ect so I would like to take the time and just out of curiosity see what the fans think about this mock. I'm not saying I would consider doing this but it is just an option I came up with and we all no how things can change when the time comes to toss that pick out there between trades and players that you had an eye on being selected before you can receive them.

1.) AJ GREEN, WR GEORGIA - Of course it is another luxury pick, but we still have 7 more picks,6 rounds left, we do have bigger priorities to take care of else where but in the end you will see how everything pans out in where we will still get valuable players to fulfill our needs so therefor we can work around drafting an elite WR in the first.

2.) MARTEZ WILSON ILB ILLINOIS

3.) KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB L.S.U.

4.) JAMES BREWER OT INDIANA - ( WILL COMPETE AND END UP STARTING BY MID-SEASON)

4.) (Marshawn Lynch)OWEN MARECIC FB STANFORD

5.) JARVIS JENKINS DT CLEMSON

6.) ARMANTI EDWARDS WR/KR APPALACHIAN STATE - (LATE RND. SLEEPER)

7.) ALEX WUJCIAK ILB MARYLAND - (DEPTH/SPECIAL TEAMS)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, I'll make this quick; We don't need any WRs or fullbacks and 3 ILBs is crazy when we need one and two outsides which you didn't draft and there are better options for the big guys you drafted. This might be a better option

1. Robert Quinn OLB

2. Marcus Cannon RT

3. Phil Talor NT

4. Chris White ILB

4. Brooks Reed OLB

5. Lee Smith TE

6. Pernell McFee DE

7. Josh Thomas CB

There has been posts and a lot of them as we get closer to the draft,player opinions,mocks and ect so I would like to take the time and just out of curiosity see what the fans think about this mock. I'm not saying I would consider doing this but it is just an option I came up with and we all no how things can change when the time comes to toss that pick out there between trades and players that you had an eye on being selected before you can receive them.

1.) AJ GREEN, WR GEORGIA - Of course it is another luxury pick, but we still have 7 more picks,6 rounds left, we do have bigger priorities to take care of else where but in the end you will see how everything pans out in where we will still get valuable players to fulfill our needs so therefor we can work around drafting an elite WR in the first.

2.) MARTEZ WILSON ILB ILLINOIS

3.) KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB L.S.U.

4.) JAMES BREWER OT INDIANA - ( WILL COMPETE AND END UP STARTING BY MID-SEASON)

4.) (Marshawn Lynch)OWEN MARECIC FB STANFORD

5.) JARVIS JENKINS DT CLEMSON

6.) ARMANTI EDWARDS WR/KR APPALACHIAN STATE - (LATE RND. SLEEPER)

7.) ALEX WUJCIAK ILB MARYLAND - (DEPTH/SPECIAL TEAMS)

A FB in the 4th? R U NUTS? Do you forget that we have one of the best blocking FB's in the league on our squad?

Since we are all giving our opinions. This would be my dream/realistic mock.

P.S. I do like the Owen Marecic pick as he is a very versatile two way player. You always have room for athletes like that.

1. ROBERT QUINN UNC (stud pass rusher with the unique ability to play 4-3 DE, or 3-4 OLB)

2. KYLE RUDOLPH ND (finally the TE we have lacked for years, and always a QBs best friend)

3. MARK HERZLICH BC (very gritty and athletic OLB, and the kind of character player the Bills love)

4. JOSEPH BARKSDALE LSU (big physical mauler who can be an immediate starter at RT)

4. MARVIN AUSTIN UNC (very big very athletic DT who can cause havoc for us in our DL rotation)

5. CASEY MATTHEWS OREGON (you cant go wrong with a Matthews, always smart, tough players)

6. JOHN MOFFITT WISC (large athletic guard from a well coached team who always produces nfl OL)

7. WILL HILL UF (character issues may push him back this far, but really an amazing talent)

With that said I would LOVE to bring in a free agent or traded STARTING QB

Since we are all giving our opinions. This would be my dream/realistic mock.

P.S. I do like the Owen Marecic pick as he is a very versatile two way player. You always have room for athletes like that.

1. ROBERT QUINN UNC (stud pass rusher with the unique ability to play 4-3 DE, or 3-4 OLB)

2. KYLE RUDOLPH ND (finally the TE we have lacked for years, and always a QBs best friend)

3. MARK HERZLICH BC (very gritty and athletic OLB, and the kind of character player the Bills love)

4. JOSEPH BARKSDALE LSU (big physical mauler who can be an immediate starter at RT)

4. MARVIN AUSTIN UNC (very big very athletic DT who can cause havoc for us in our DL rotation)

5. CASEY MATTHEWS OREGON (you cant go wrong with a Matthews, always smart, tough players)

6. JOHN MOFFITT WISC (large athletic guard from a well coached team who always produces nfl OL)

7. WILL HILL UF (character issues may push him back this far, but really an amazing talent)

With that said I would LOVE to bring in a free agent or traded STARTING QB

Barksdale is sliding, I have seen him graded as a 6th rounder recently. Austin will go earlier, matthews will go earlier, moffitt will go earlier and I wouldn't touch Will Hill with a ten foot pole

The Bills have a great opportunity in this draft. This year the draft is loaded with front 7 players.

We need to get big and Nasty up front with a rotation ala (New England).

#1-Robert Quinn-reminds me of DaMarcus Ware sprinkled in with a little J.Peppers. can play 4-3end and 3-4 OLB

#2-Phil Taylor- just a monster of a man 337 pounds and quick first step with power.TRUE NOSE TACKLE.

#3-Marvin Austin- can play the 5technique also dt 4-3. reminds me of Darnell Dockett.

#4-Kendrick Ellis-another monster. 340 pounds good feet.

#4-Casey Matthews-intelligent instinctive middle linebacker plays all out all the time.

I`m not even gonna bother with the rest of the draft. with these additions. we get bigger and stronger. We also can cut some dead weight like STroud,and Johnson that free`s up money so we can fix our RT and TE spot in free agency. If the Bills do this they can be a force in 2 years.

1. Cameron Jordan DE, California. Bruce Smith part 2

2. Justin Houston OLB, Georgia. build the D.

3. Christian Ponder QB, Florida ST. this would be a steal.

4(a) Chris Hairston OT, Clemson. Blocked for Spiller.

4(b) Chris White ILB, Mississippi State. build the D.

5. Julius Thomas TE, Portland St. Bills need a TE.

6. Ricky Elmore OLB, Arizona. Build the D.

7. Mike Mohamed ILB, California. Build the D.

The Christian Ponder pick scares me because we are going to draft a 3rd round QB, and try and develop him into a starter. The same old story in Buffalo. See what QB you can steal, or get cheap, and then wonder why we havent had a good QB since Jim Kelly. Id almost rather see us take a QB with our first pick than waste another few years on finding out who ISNT the answer.

Soooooooooo many terrible mock drafts in this thread.

I'd be interested to know whats so terrible about mine. Please share, thats what the thread is for.

I want our draft pic to look like the cover of a Jenny Craig add.

this is what our front 7 will like with my plan

starting 3-4 and backups in rotation

De-K Williams. Troup

DT-P Taylor. K Ellis, Troup

DE-Carrington, Austin

Olb R Quinn. Moats

Mlb Poz Danny Batten

mlb Matthews

OLb Merriman. Moats

when we go 4-3

De Quinn

K Williams

p Troup

M Austin.

This can be a killer rotation, Keeps everyone fresh. Big pass Rushers and Run stuffers we wont be getting pushed around anymore

The Christian Ponder pick scares me because we are going to draft a 3rd round QB, and try and develop him into a starter. The same old story in Buffalo. See what QB you can steal, or get cheap, and then wonder why we havent had a good QB since Jim Kelly. Id almost rather see us take a QB with our first pick than waste another few years on finding out who ISNT the answer.

I'd be interested to know whats so terrible about mine. Please share, thats what the thread is for.

Well, to start...you have Marvin Austin going in the 4th and Moffit going in the 6th. Move them up 2-3 rounds and it's more realistic. And Will Hill makes Pacman a better alternative to the character police.