2 More Ex Bills Going to the Big Game !!

T master

The only guys in recent years (that I can think of) that the Bills should have held onto are:

Antoine Winfield

Pat Williams

Jabari Greer

London Fletcher

Jim Leonard (maybe not as your starting safety, but as a backup and

ST player, the kid makes plays)

Did I miss anyone?

Other than that, I don't think any other former Bills playing for other teams would

have been a big improvement over what we have had.

sometimes by not replacing people, you can instead focus on improving the roster. there are plenty of serviceable starters that we could keep and focus the picks, FA dollars etc... somewhere better.

The only guys in recent years (that I can think of) that the Bills should have held onto are:

Antoine Winfield

Pat Williams

Jabari Greer

London Fletcher

Jim Leonard (maybe not as your starting safety, but as a backup and

ST player, the kid makes plays)

Did I miss anyone?

Other than that, I don't think any other former Bills playing for other teams would

have been a big improvement over what we have had.

That's still a somewhat sizeable list of players that I suspect the Bills could've afforded.

But yeah, many teams lose free agents and are able to replenish with good drafting. Bills haven't done that.

I watch every game. I have ready many articles. The offensive line coach's nickname is not something that I felt the need to know.

no need to defend yourself. Your 800 posts say it all.

Everytime somebody knows something you don't, they will invariably end their post with "and you call yourself a Bills fan?" :rolleyes:

He was our Offensive line coach last year Scott Kugler - the players called him Coach Kuges .You say your a Bills fan ???

The proper spelling is... "you say YOU'RE a bills fan???" And you say you're an English speaker. Fool. :oops:

Please refrain from deciding who are Bills fans and who are not. It really makes you seem to be an ultra-douche. :thumbsup:

Edited by machinegun12

Scott had no heart and desire at all when he was playing for the Bills and even admitted it. Why we'd want a guy like that back is beyond me. Green was an unmitigated disaster, but Scott was and is JAG, who is functioning in a good Steelers system with a QB who makes everybody look better.

JAG?

Seriously, though. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Different system, different coach, different players around a guy can mean different behavior and different performance.

Shrug and move on.

JAG?

Seriously, though. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Different system, different coach, different players around a guy can mean different behavior and different performance.

Shrug and move on.

Just a Guy. He was most certainly nothing more in Buffalo, or Detroit. If Pittsburgh truly thinks they found a diamond in the rough, bully for them. I don't think so. I think you'll see Scott targeted in the next game they play. It might not matter because Roethlisberger is truly remarkable at making throws on the run.