Will Hill

NoSaint

Oh dear lord - kids today.....

Will Hill (Florida CB) has an open twitter, heres a link to an article about the public account. Might be considered NSFW - I certainly wouldnt open it with a boss behind me, but then again, will thought it worth sharing with his future bosses.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2011/1/19/1943956/the-happy-football-life-of-will-hill

i remember when he was the #1 safety and a top ten prospect coming out of highschool.... i know they are 18 and i did dumb things at that age, and still do dumb things today but.... man... if i had the opportunities that he had.

things like this just remind me of how cautious you have to be giving these guys 50 million, like we will be giving someone in a few months.

wow, a gentleman and a scholar.

a true student athlete.

i remember when he was the #1 safety and a top ten prospect coming out of highschool.... i know they are 18 and i did dumb things at that age, and still do dumb things today but.... man... if i had the opportunities that he had.

things like this just remind me of how cautious you have to be giving these guys 50 million, like we will be giving someone in a few months.

a true student athlete.

That kind of thought process has to go into it, right? I mean, if you reward the wrong kinds of kids, you're basically enabling self-destruction. The league and individual franchises have some work to do in helping these guys, but it unfortunately seems some of that work should have been done by parents. A little late for that.

That kind of thought process has to go into it, right? I mean, if you reward the wrong kinds of kids, you're basically enabling self-destruction. The league and individual franchises have some work to do in helping these guys, but it unfortunately seems some of that work should have been done by parents. A little late for that.

i dunno about getting tooooo philosophical on this topic, on this board.

it just astonishes me how much some of these guys lack common sense and how rich they still get.

i dunno about getting tooooo philosophical on this topic, on this board.

it just astonishes me how much some of these guys lack common sense and how rich they still get.

Not trying to get too philosophical. But common sense kind of demands some constraints and discipline that is alien to most of these guys' upbringings. Kind of why it's becoming less common.

Not trying to get too philosophical. But common sense kind of demands some constraints and discipline that is alien to most of these guys' upbringings. Kind of why it's becoming less common.

oh i totally understand, i was just justifying why i was going to kind of tread away from the topic somewhat -- we could talk all day about whether it goes to parents, teachers, coaches, extended family and friends (all of the above!)....

i just dont want to dilute how epically dumb this twitter feed was with logic and reason on our behalf :thumbsup:

Guess that explains what happened to him. This guy was hyped as the second coming out of high school but hardly did anything at Florida. You can see his speed and athleticism when hes on the field, but we was lost most of the time.