Best Way To Sell Stereo Equipment?

I know we have several Audiophiles on this board, and I'm hoping some of you have some experience selling gear. I have a decent Paradigm setup with rather large Monitor 11s and the PW 2200 subwoofer. I also have the CC 190 center channel and the surrounds. I have a couple stereo stores that may take them, but I'm not confident that I would get a decent price. Craigslist seems to be mostly low priced stuff. I do have all the original boxes if needed for shipping. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I know we have several Audiophiles on this board, and I'm hoping some of you have some experience selling gear. I have a decent Paradigm setup with rather large Monitor 11s and the PW 2200 subwoofer. I also have the CC 190 center channel and the surrounds. I have a couple stereo stores that may take them, but I'm not confident that I would get a decent price. Craigslist seems to be mostly low priced stuff. I do have all the original boxes if needed for shipping. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I know AJ has sold things on http://www.audiogon.com/

Post them for sale at a highly trafficked audio forum in the classified section and stipulate for the sale that it is for pickup only. AVS forum, Audioholics and Home Theater Shack all have busy classified areas. Make sure to contribute to the forum by offering help or advice before posting stuff for sale.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I know AJ has sold things on http://www.audiogon.com/

Yep, this would be my choice. If you want a free option, go to www.audiocircle.com and you'll see one of the forums toward the bottom of the page is dedicated to selling and buying gear too. This site has less traffic than AVS and audiogon,though. Just be sure to set a selling price in the ad, or they'll throw a fit lol.