Hind Sight is 20-20 !!

T master

Every year when we get rid of certain players it seems as though they go on to other teams and have above average careers & ultimately wind up in the play offs . Marshawn , Hargrove, Coy Wire & others .

This year is the same with one other player that is now on IR for the Jets , but was let go a few years ago Jim Leonard .

I was just wondering now that he has moved on using hind sight as our guide , which would have been the better fit ? Given the chance to play GM if you had to pick between the 2 Donte or Leonard ??? What one do you think would be a better fit for the Bills ??

Edited by T master

Thast easy, Leonard by a mile, and I didnt need hindsight to tell me that either.

Get real. Leonard is a ST-situational player and a back up. It's not Whitner's fault he got picked at #11. He's not a top 5 safety but don't get ignorant and tell us Leonard is better.

What are you talking about? Leonard is heads and shoulders better than Whitner. ST player/ Backup? He has started for the Ravens and Jets - two defenses that are much much better than the Bills have been this millennium. He has had INTs, forced and recovered fumbles, and covered a TE – all plays Whitner hasn’t made. When he went down with injury all you heard from Sexy Rexy was how important Leonard was to that defense and how much their coverages suffered from him being out.

People like you drive me nuts because its completely clear you have no understanding of good football. Whitner is your average run-of-the-mill nothing player. You get nothing special with him. He basically just fills a roster spot. He wont go on to another team and become great like all the other good players we let leave because Whitner simply isn’t very good.