QB pressure and hardhitting after catches kill Pats

Chuckknox

Tom Brady looked pale, tired and congested like he was sick within the last 24 hrs or so. Atleast that is what it looked like to me. Of course if this was the case, they would never admit it before the game.

Did anyone see that hit that was so hard that some of the Patriot logo when flying off the dudes helmet along with his mouth piece.

When is that last time we saw hits like that from our secondary....

According to the new rules that is a 15 yard penalty 100% of the time. Of course, the officiating was poor in this game.

Tom Brady looked pale, tired and congested like he was sick within the last 24 hrs or so. Atleast that is what it looked like to me. Of course if this was the case, they would never admit it before the game.

He looked like that one sack that drove him to the ground with his elbow behind his ear took some of the starch out of him...his reads and throws after that looked more like the QB play you see from QBs that gets hit a lot. He did hit a wide open guy in the back of the end zone, but the Jets D started celebrating a bit early.

Edited by ColdBlueNorth

That's what I'm hoping Boss Hogg & Cooter can build on defense (getting multiple guys that can constantly pressure Brady). Dickie J could never figure that out, he thought if he had a great secondary, that would make all the difference.

Even though I don't like the Jets, I'm glad they beat the Pats. I never want to see the Pats return to the Superbowl.

According to the new rules that is a 15 yard penalty 100% of the time. Of course, the officiating was poor in this game.

For once the pats* did not have the zebra advantage. Tonight's officiating was not great... But the zebras have a lot of calls to miss to make up for the "tuck rule" atrocity.

Looked like a clean hit where the safety went right for the chest, but the receiver curled himself around the ball to protect it and took the hit on the chin. At first I thought it was Welker because he gets smacked so hard all the time on his middle crossing routes, but I think it was Tate.

IMO Good hard-played football without a lot of overly-officious nonsense to detract from the game.

One thing I have noticed in all the games is that the pass interference calls really are hard to come by in the playoffs - maybe it is like hockey where some rules get thrown out at the end of the year.