trivia point.

Being snowed in yesterday I read a book about the 1960 Olympics in Rome by David Maranis (sp?) and ran across an interesting little tidbit on the American track and field team with a guy being mentioned quite a bit named Bo Roberson. I recalled the name as a guy we traded for after Dubenion and Bass both got hurt to help us with our passing from Oakland. From Wikipedia He caught three passes for eighty-eight yards in the Bills' 23-0 defeat of the Chargers in the 1965 American Football League Championship Game. .

Anyway he siver medaled in the Olympics almost matching Ralph Boston's record long jump.

Are there any other Bills who have won medals in the Olympics?

=

James Lofton won the 1978 NCAA long jump championship and would have been a Olympic favorite but signed with Packers/ Bills instead.

I believe OJ was part of a world record 4/110 team that hit a still extant world record. However he never competed in the Olympics. I guess it is down to Roberson and Trent Edwards. Trent is probably in the Czech hall of fame.

I believe OJ was part of a world record 4/110 team that hit a still extant world record

Actually, I think it was the 4x100 YARD relay. They adopted the 4x100 METER several yrs later (I'll guesstimate about 12) which is why the rcd still holds.

Immediately after graduating, Cain signed on as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills, but a knee injury during training camp ended his football career before it began.

He was still a Buffalo Bill. I've seen him on TV where he mentions being a Bill.

The TV series ran for four seasons, 1993 to 1997.

Immediately after graduating, Cain signed on as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills, but a knee injury during training camp ended his football career before it began.

He was still a Buffalo Bill. I've seen him on TV where he mentions being a Bill.

The TV series ran for four seasons, 1993 to 1997.

Marv used to exclaim that the Bills were so tough we had to cut superman!

Being snowed in yesterday I read a book about the 1960 Olympics in Rome by David Maranis (sp?) and ran across an interesting little tidbit on the American track and field team with a guy being mentioned quite a bit named Bo Roberson. I recalled the name as a guy we traded for after Dubenion and Bass both got hurt to help us with our passing from Oakland. From Wikipedia He caught three passes for eighty-eight yards in the Bills' 23-0 defeat of the Chargers in the 1965 American Football League Championship Game. .

Anyway he siver medaled in the Olympics almost matching Ralph Boston's record long jump.

Are there any other Bills who have won medals in the Olympics?

=

I think OJ had one for track? 1968 Olympic games?