Von Miller's potential in the NFL

1billsfan

I don’t think he will get many sacks at all.

You pay me a dollar for every game he doesn’t get a sack, and ill pay you ten dollars every game he gets a minimum of 1 sack (half sacks are a push). PS games wont count because they play backups and starters only part time. I will make a lot more money than you.

You really don't think he'd get more than 2-3 sacks a season?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think he will get many sacks at all.

You pay me a dollar for every game he doesn’t get a sack, and ill pay you ten dollars every game he gets a minimum of 1 sack (half sacks are a push). PS games wont count because they play backups and starters only part time. I will make a lot more money than you.

Sounds good to me. We'll run the meter until someone says stop. I have a feeling it won't be me.

Sounds good to me. We'll run the meter until someone says stop. I have a feeling it won't be me.

2 games with a sack and Thoner7 is losing money.

If its 1 for 1; I'll take the bet. I like a sure thing.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Senior bowl recap was on the other night, and Chan said that Miller knows how to stop the run as well as rush the passer. Said stopping the run is about technique, leverage, and knowing how to handle your body, and Miller has all of those. Gailey said he's see 290lb guys that can't stop the run because they lack proper technique.

The kid has racked up production, and played OLB is both a 4-3 and 3-4. He's about 240. A year or 2 in an NFL weight program and he could easily be 245-250, which is hardly "undersized".

Senior bowl recap was on the other night, and Chan said that Miller knows how to stop the run as well as rush the passer. Said stopping the run is about technique, leverage, and knowing how to handle your body, and Miller has all of those. Gailey said he's see 290lb guys that can't stop the run because they lack proper technique.

The kid has racked up production, and played OLB is both a 4-3 and 3-4. He's about 240. A year or 2 in an NFL weight program and he could easily be 245-250, which is hardly "undersized".

So if he is in an NFL weight program than he is playing for a different team than the Bills I take it?