Is Gregg Williams the O-Coord or D-Coord?

bartshan-83

why?

157800[/snapback]

well for starters you asked if anyone is watching MNF? now if for some odd reason that means Sunday Night Football, I guess I'm the idiot.

Now you're quick to judge a call on the redskins offense, but if you had been watching any of the game at all, you'd know for a fact that gregg williams is the defensive coordinator for the redskins.

now go hang yourself for being so dumb, as we do not need your gene pool to spread...

<_<  Thats what finals week will do to you.

157819[/snapback]

Ugghh. G'luck, laddy!

If I never have to do that again it'll be too soon.

Best advice I ever got, ignored and learned the hard way in a frosh history class, then used and flourished.... don't change your first answer on a multiple guess exam unless you are absolutely positively sure it's wrong. And eat fish for omega-3s. 3.925.

Ugghh. G'luck, laddy!

If I never have to do that again it'll be too soon.

Best advice I ever got, ignored and learned the hard way in a frosh history class, then used and flourished.... don't change your first answer on a multiple guess exam unless you are absolutely positively sure it's wrong. And eat fish for omega-3s. 3.925.

157835[/snapback]

Nice. You still at the Conn? One of my boys goes there. Tough loss to UMass. At least ND has already taken themselves out of the Big East race. I had high hopes for the team this year too with Latimore.

Nice. You still at the Conn? One of my boys goes there. Tough loss to UMass. At least ND has already taken themselves out of the Big East race. I had high hopes for the team this year too with Latimore.

157838[/snapback]

You mean, UCan't? <_< Graduated last year.

Those kinds of losses will happen over the course of a season to every team, esp. now that the talent pool is evening out more and more. Even for the women's game. It'll be a couple of years before another major push in the tourney.

A few years back I caught a few ND games w/ McGarrity and you had to respect them b/c they played smart and could shoot and do the classic lay-up rather than slam and Look-at-me ball. I prefer the fundamentals that went the way of the dodo b/c they haven't raised the hoop.

you're an idiot.....now go hang yourself for being so dumb, as we do not need your gene pool to spread...

First, a gene pool is a collection of the genes of a given area or culture, not those of any one individual. So maybe it would behoove you to not call other people idiots.

Second, there are dozens of boards on the net where you are free to act like that. This is not one of them.

Third, Keep that up and you'll be in and outta here quicker than thin **** through a tall Swede.

Have a lovely evening :o

First, a gene pool is a collection of the genes of a given area or culture, not those of any one individual. So maybe it would behoove you to not call other people idiots.

Second, there are dozens of boards on the net where you are free to act like that. This is not one of them.

Third, Keep that up and you'll be in and outta here quicker than thin **** through a tall Swede.

Have a lovely evening  :D

157884[/snapback]

Thanks Simon...it's a good thing you chimed in; I already had the noose tied and a nice shirt picked out..... B)

sh-- through a tall swede??? :o very nice.

Gotta love those terribly executed and poorly timed halfback option passes. Lucky for the Skins, Portis' pass was soooo bad, even the CBs had no play on it.

Greggo had to have made the call :D

157784[/snapback]

What about Moss' pass into double coverage that was picked off in the Vikes game?

Oh, and did anyone see how the Vikes game ended? Culpepper getting sacked.

It's great to be a Bills fan in Minnesota this week. :o

CW