Brohm Challenge #2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im curious of what you saw from Brohm today

I don't know if I can win the challenge, but I'll give my analysis.

Brian Brohm's pocket awareness was rated somewhere between Coma and Rotted, Shuffling Zombie. His upcoming RFA status now ranks below "DVD Rewinder" on the sales buzz charts. He had worse mechanics than a high school autoshop class in Palm Springs. His field vision was comparable to a helmet-less Predator after Arnold covers himself in mud. Brohm's internal clock was a calendar. On second thought it was a colander. Yes, that thing your grandma strains noodles in.

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

I don't know if I can win the challenge, but I'll give my analysis.

Brian Brohm's pocket awareness was rated somewhere between Coma and Rotted, Shuffling Zombie. His upcoming RFA status now ranks below "DVD Rewinder" on the sales buzz charts. He had worse mechanics than a high school autoshop class in Palm Springs. His field vision was comparable to a helmet-less Predator after Arnold covers himself in mud. Brohm's internal clock was a calendar. On second thought it was a colander. Yes, that thing your grandma strains noodles in.

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Sorry sir but you are disqualified, not at my request but at the request of my rotted shuffling zombie

Im curious of what you saw from Brohm today that gave you a good feeling about the fact that he will be a good quarterback for the Bills or any other team at any point in his career? Please be specific

I saw nothing positive in Brohm today. However, to be fair, he has no real game experience and our WRs ans TEs did nothing to help him. I think Chan expected too much and should have simplified things for him. This was the game to run the ball and feature Freddy Jackson. This was the time for our OL to make a statement against a tough devision foe. Brohm needed Jackosn to carry the load. There were drops and fumbles by Stevie Johnson and others that also hurt us.

Overall Brohm showed a real lack of experience and was not comfortable in the pocket. He made bad decisions and his reads were not good. Is that what you want to hear?

More importantly, I learned that Fitz makes our offensive line look halfway decent when they, in fact, are not.

Edited by Bob in STL