Stefen Wisniewski

Nasty

How about Wisniewski in round 2? I was watching this guy today and he is a beast. He would be a nice pick up so we can work our line, Bell Lav Wood Wis and Urbik (or Wang) thoughts...I like Hang too but he would be the odd man out good depth.

How about Wisniewski in round 2? I was watching this guy today and he is a beast. He would be a nice pick up so we can work our line, Bell Lav Wood Wis and Urbik (or Wang) thoughts...I like Hang too but he would be the odd man out good depth.

Hmmm, interesting choice.

Will depend upon Gailey and Nix evaluation of which is the stronger need, and assessment of prospective progress of players we have. I'm not sold on Urbik or Wang as RT, myself, and have been thinking OT is the really strong need, the center of the line looks OK. But maybe I'm not seeing the right things, and we need better interior to improve our running game?

Reading between the lines "some good, some bad" with Wood at C - if they don't think Hang is cutting it at C, this guy could be the kind of guy Gailey wants as the "center of the future". Smart, getting a real degree, good character, strong knowledge of the game, "pro ready". Versatile, can play both guard and center.

Why did he transition from center to guard? Anyone know?