Bowers

Nasty

I have to say I watched bits and pieces of the bowl game with D. Bowers in it Clemson vs. UCF and I wasn't overly impressed. I then found myself thinking about teams and players drafted. Why can't we just draft players from winning college programs. Players who already know how to win and can bring that culture to Buffalo instead of our coaches trying to form a winning attitude. You see players every year come into the league from winning programs in college no matter where they were drafted and have a sudden impact in the Pros. I mean I like Luck and I like his coach but lets face it Stanford really isn't what i would consider a winning organization. I think if we have a chance to take him we get him but I would be satisfied with Mallet who plays for a winning team in a much tougher conference. Just saying. Luck may turn out like Time Couch who know...

I agree about bowers he didn't impress me at all, he was slow off the snap and popped strait up instead of firing out. He definitely can't play line backer to tight in the hips.

However Luck is the real deal, he looked awesome last year as a sophomore. Mallet would be a good option though and he is way better than Newton or Blaine Gabbert regardless of what talking heads (McShay)say.

AFTER SEEING UCF beat Clemson I had to reevaluate how could Clemson actually is! NICK FAIRLEY BASICALLY destroyed Clemson by himself ,so is Clemson the quality assummed,or was Fairley's game not the test most thought,,BOWERS LOOKED SLOW AND LAZY AT TIMEs IN HIS GAME,,WATCH THE BAMA MICHIGAN ST GAME FOR DAREUS AND AUBURN,vs OREGON,THEN JUDGE FAIRLEY..

I have to say I watched bits and pieces of the bowl game with D. Bowers in it Clemson vs. UCF and I wasn't overly impressed. I then found myself thinking about teams and players drafted. Why can't we just draft players from winning college programs. Players who already know how to win and can bring that culture to Buffalo instead of our coaches trying to form a winning attitude. You see players every year come into the league from winning programs in college no matter where they were drafted and have a sudden impact in the Pros. I mean I like Luck and I like his coach but lets face it Stanford really isn't what i would consider a winning organization. I think if we have a chance to take him we get him but I would be satisfied with Mallet who plays for a winning team in a much tougher conference. Just saying. Luck may turn out like Time Couch who know...

this is another short sighted post. wasn't elway from stanford? bruce smith was from VT before VT started to win anything. andre reed? enuf said. you draft players not schools.

AFTER SEEING UCF beat Clemson I had to reevaluate how could Clemson actually is! NICK FAIRLEY BASICALLY destroyed Clemson by himself ,so is Clemson the quality assummed,or was Fairley's game not the test most thought,,BOWERS LOOKED SLOW AND LAZY AT TIMEs IN HIS GAME,,WATCH THE BAMA MICHIGAN ST GAME FOR DAREUS AND AUBURN,vs OREGON,THEN JUDGE FAIRLEY..

Having a problem with the Caps lock?

this is another short sighted post. wasn't elway from stanford? bruce smith was from VT before VT started to win anything. andre reed? enuf said. you draft players not schools.

+1

Your better scouts can evaluate who the good players are whether they are from non top 20 programs or small schools.

You can add Jim Kelly to the list. Miami had not gained it prominence yet.