Stevie Missed the Pro Bowl Cause He Missed "The Catch"

BillsPhan

OK... the Bills really aren't 4-11, they're 11-4 and there will be a playoff game next week at the Ralph. I'm astounded that not one Bills player made the pro bowl. That's just wrong.

Look, I get it that you can't handle reality and everything must have a smiley face on it or it makes you sad. Well, why don't we just chug on over to namby pamby land and get you some self confidence. Ya jack wagon. Cry baby.

Now grow up and go away.

Dude sorry about the negative post the other day it's not really my style and a little demeaning. I really didn't mean anything by it except I was frustrated with the attitude of what you were saying. I agree that this team needs alot of help but to state the obvious and bash the team over and over and over adnausuem is not productive. I am far from a cry baby, (although I appreciate the Geico quote) I enjoy a healthy happy successful life and choose to spend (and enjoy) my Sundays watch Buffalo Bills football. I find that the product is improving and have enjoyed this season. Is it perfect? Hell no it is not even good yet but with a little patients I think we might get back to the playoffs at some point not that far off. In the mean time I guess all I was trying to say is life is better with out the "Bitchin'" I leave that to my wife.

Edited by Lenigmusx

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NA, the dude hasn't done anything since the "drop". That's were the problem lies. Now you can blame it on the fact that Evans is out and of course teams will double up Stevie. Im just glad we have one less hole to fill for next year. Evans, Johnson, Parrish, Jones. You guys think Im right or just nuts?