Need some help....

billsfaninvgs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would see how much he would charge to repaint it.

I did..... I have been emailing him... I said that he will paint another one for the same amount. Or I can exchange it for one he already has for the same value. He won't however take this one back and paint another one. I even offered to pay for all the shipping and give him a additional $100 for material and time.

I should have it online Friday... The Internet gets hooked up Thursday. I think it is a very well done painting just not a image I want hanging in my livingroom

Have the artist repaint the picture as Moats sacking Bret Farve.

That would make a awesome painting....

loserman lol

thats a horrible painting........sheesh....not just the picture itself but the work. NASTY!

I guess to each their own.... I actually like the style.... But I can understand why some people might not..... I am going to re post it tonight with better pictures... I just did it last night to get it up there... I am going to use the actual photo from the artist it looks better.....

I tried looking up who 94 was for them but I can't find it.... If anybody might know off the top of their heads..... Also is there anyway to move the thread back to the stadium wall....

I've sold a lot of stuff on ebay, and one thing I try never to do is not use all the characters possible. You never know what word somebody might be search for. Here's what you have:

New England Patriots Art

You can put in Richard Seymour. Maybe whoever number 75 is? Maybe even put Buffalo Bills in case anyone masochistic Bills fans might want it........Maybe there is even room for Flying Elvis

I've sold a lot of stuff on ebay, and one thing I try never to do is not use all the characters possible. You never know what word somebody might be search for. Here's what you have:

New England Patriots Art

You can put in Richard Seymour. Maybe whoever number 75 is? Maybe even put Buffalo Bills in case anyone masochistic Bills fans might want it........Maybe there is even room for Flying Elvis

Thanks for the tip.... How do I add all those search terms to the listing

Thanks for the tip.... How do I add all those search terms to the listing

Just hit revise your item. And, your title line is this:

New England Patriots Art

I forget how many characters you get, but a lot more than that......That'll actually be the first thing you can edit. Just type Richard Seymour in the box. As you type, it'll actually tell you how many characters you have left.

Painting might be a word to put in there? I don't know much about either art or memorabilia, but there's probably some words that catch a lot of searches.