The key to beating the Patriots on Sunday is...

I think scoring about 25 more points should do the trick - a Boxing Day Brady*/Belicheat* beatdown blowout by Buffalo's Bills...

BUFFTOWN 38

Cheatriettes* 13

Beat the Cheats*, baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

nice cheater video

im still just amazed more people dont care about that. id hate to be a player on those teams and have to live with the fact that my alleged championships are all permanently tainted. and if any sports achievement should be asterisked its that one but somehow people just dont seem to think it mattered

tell you what, if i work for a rich corporation like a major sports franchise and you give me video of the signals and defensive formations at the start of halftime i will be able to provide you with a codebook by the third quarter. and considering that most teams dont dramatically change their signals from game to game i can probably give you a mostly complete codebook at the start of the game once ive been taping for a while. thats a massive advantage that for some reason most people apparently dont care about

idk what it is, whether americans dont care that much about cheating or if its that they just cant comprehend how taping turns into such a huge advantage. however they avoided getting their records and titles officially labeled as tainted is beyond me

nice cheater video

im still just amazed more people dont care about that. id hate to be a player on those teams and have to live with the fact that my alleged championships are all permanently tainted. and if any sports achievement should be asterisked its that one but somehow people just dont seem to think it mattered

tell you what, if i work for a rich corporation like a major sports franchise and you give me video of the signals and defensive formations at the start of halftime i will be able to provide you with a codebook by the third quarter. and considering that most teams dont dramatically change their signals from game to game i can probably give you a mostly complete codebook at the start of the game once ive been taping for a while. thats a massive advantage that for some reason most people apparently dont care about

idk what it is, whether americans dont care that much about cheating or if its that they just cant comprehend how taping turns into such a huge advantage. however they avoided getting their records and titles officially labeled as tainted is beyond me

Isn't is just absolutely amazing that such a BLATANT incident of OBVIOUS and CONTINUAL CHEATING was so quiet put to reat by Goodell and the league???!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk

Belicheat* uses every opportunity he can - whether or not it falls outside the rules or code of fair sportmanship - to gain unfair advantage for the Cheatriettes*. Some call it good coaching - and they're entitled to their opinions - but I don't think Lombardi had to cheat to win.

Put some pressure on Brady today and we can win this game. Look for Moats to get some pressure on Brady along with other young men on our D line!

This...big time. It's how the Giants beat them in the Superbowl and it's what any team needs to beat them. It's a testament to their OL.

I think this is a huge test for this young team to see where they stand. We're looking at two different teams since they met in Week 3, but if the Bills can keep this close (or even pull off the upset), then I think big things are ahead.

Edited by BuffaloWings

1. Hit Brady often and hit him hard.

2. Knock Brady senseless out of the game.

3. Play like a pack of crazed wolves.

4. Do not settle for anything but victory.

I predict that Williams, Kelsay, Posluzny, and Moats will take care of 1 & 2, our secondary will take care of # 3, and the entire team will take care of # 4...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!!!!! 0:)