Bills-Browns GAME Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was McGahee's fault. Bledsoe put the ball right right on the 21 of McGahee's jersey. Willis was late closing his arms on it.

It was not McGahee's fault. Drew felt pressure, panicked and jammed the ball into Willis' chest instead of into his gut where he's supposed to put it.

Fortunately the Browns suck hind tit. :(

I´ll ask again: why doesn´t Bledsoe hand the ball to Willis every time he gets a snap? It´s EASY!

156899[/snapback]

The problem is that the OL gets zero movement on about 2/3rds of the Bills running plays. That's the reason why McGahee seems to start slowly. Its actually the inability of the OL to open up running lanes in the middle of the defense. The good news is that McGahee is good enough to make something out of nothing, plus the Bills passing attack is just dangerous enough that they can usually loosen up the D later in the game.

The problem is that the OL gets zero movement on about 2/3rds of the Bills running plays.  That's the reason why McGahee seems to start slowly.  Its actually the inability of the OL to open up running lanes in the middle of the defense.  The good news is that McGahee is good enough to make something out of nothing,    plus the Bills passing attack is just dangerous enough that they can usually loosen up the D later in the game.

156907[/snapback]

That was the impression I had during the only game I had the chance to watch (against NE). Since that was our worst game of the season, I tended to disconsider that one.

And Willis has run well lately.

It was not McGahee's fault. Drew felt pressure, panicked and jammed the ball into Willis' chest instead of into his gut where he's supposed to put it.

Fortunately the Browns suck hind tit.  :(

156902[/snapback]

They'll probably show it on the halftime replay, so I'll take another look if they do, but it appeared to me that McGahee should have had little trouble securing that handoff.