Bills-Browns GAME Thread

stuckincincy

They'll probably show it on the halftime replay, so I'll take another look if they do, but it appeared to me that McGahee should have had little trouble securing that handoff.

Yeah he did, and he probably should have made a better adjustment. But if you see it again look how high on the numbers Drew sticks it. He should be jamming it down near his belly button but he seemed to rush it and get it up into his chest.

Cya

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans is a freak.  Nuff Said.

By the way, on the Giants/Ravens game I'm getting, I just heard the announcer say "Terry Bradshaw was hard".

Should I want to know the beginning of that conversation?

156956[/snapback]

was howie there with him :(

Our offense seems to get stupid inside the 5 yard line. Oh well, we reached that 20 point barrier, its allllllllllllllll good now :(

By the way, I'm VERY confused with the passing on first down. I'm not against passing inside the red zone, but shouldnt they at least attempt to get some yards on the ground with McGahee on 1st downs to make the passing game's job easier? I suppose thats why I'm not a coach.

Scorefest going on. B'gals faked fg,  holder P Kyle Larson runs in in for td.

NE 35 CIN 21

Palmer left the game and went into the lockers - got his knee wacked hard. Kitna might see his 1st action this season.

156969[/snapback]

That´s not good. Hopefully Palmer will be all right next week. I´d rather play against him than Kitna.

BTW - another Big Sam sack...