Bills-Browns GAME Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone...cross your fingers and start doing magical "Offense" dances and lets hope that this pulls Bledsoe out of the quagmire he started this game in.

156851[/snapback]

it will........our D finally showed up to a game again LOL........we'll be fine

Its attributed to Bledsoe...COME ON GUYS!!!  Get your heads in the game!

156794[/snapback]

It was McGahee's fault. Bledsoe put the ball right right on the 21 of McGahee's jersey. Willis was late closing his arms on it.

Otherwise, Bledsoe has been playing like crap, mostly attributable to his insistence on locking onto Eric Moulds. Case in point: he had another WR 5 yards behind the DB on the play where he threw the INT.

What do you know? He throws to Lee Evans and we get a TD out of it. Its about time.

I think so too. This guy might turn out to be one of the best

156860[/snapback]

Early in the season, one of the announcers for a Bills game said that the best thing about Lee Evans is that he catches the ball with his hands, he goes up or out for the ball instead of letting it come to him. I kinda just laughed at that, figuring "What else is he going to catch the ball with?" but after seeing some other rookie WRs in the NFL, Evans really is more of a ball hawk then all of them. He doesnt just sit there and catch the ball in his numbers or catch it in his gut, he makes sure his hands are on that puppy and then tucks it down...if he's got this down already, I've convinced we have a Pro Bowler in the making.

Everytime I hear "Bledsoe´s going to pass" I can´t help thinking: "Why?"

WM is running well. Why pass the ball?

156859[/snapback]

Pass makes the run go and vise versa...BALANCE