A Meaningful Game?

Speedy G

As most Bills fans know, all games are meaningful, for God's sake, it's their team. But in light of how the team is playing, there is renewed hope that they may have a chance, if ever so slim, to finally beat Darth Belichek and the evil empire. With two games left, it's all fans have left of an otherwise disappointing season, but with Christmas being here, there's just one more present left on Bill's nations Christmas list. "Dear Santa, please let the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots this year. That would be one great gift to the whole Bills family! That being said, it will be a monumental task of epic proportion. The Patriots are on a six game winning streak, and Tom Brady, one of the best QB's in history, is playing at an MVP level. It's the classic David versus Goliath scenario. Chan Gailey has his troups play consistent football in all three phases of late. With the emergence of a pass rush, hopefully Brady wont get comfortable in the pocket. Arthur Moats has turned out to be a diamond in the rough. Kyle Williams is playing at a Pro Bowl level and would love to finally beat Brady. As a matter of fact, I'm quite sure that the majority ( if not all) of this roster has "never" beat the Patriots, so to say it's meaningful goes without saying. Ryan Fitzpatrick has been solid, and his supporting cast is finally coming together in Gailey 's system. The 12th man has been waiting patiently for years for a coach like Gailey, he's a no nonsense, straight to the point, git-r-done kind of guy, who values hard work and character, and Buddy Nix has been finding pieces of the puzzle that of late, have been helping him to "show us the baby". If the 1st eight games were the labor pains, then the last eight must be the birthday. With it being Christmas, the biggest birthday party of all, maybe it's finally time for the Bills to start winning! Show us the Baby indeed!, what a wonderful irony it will be if the Bills can beat the Patriots on Christmas weekend. :)

Merry Christmas

I dream the Bills, down one score, will run a totally new scheme that will confound Belicheat and will cause him to storm off the field like a pouty girl when the Bills beat them.

PTR

You sir are quite a visionary.

I would be happy just to confound that Bell a check, a little screaming and some discombobulation? would make my day. Boy i really do not like them. That said i really dont like Ryans jets either. alot.

I mean sure lets go learn about ourselves and what we are capable of and all that.

But i would rather shut down the run game and get 4 ints and cause multiple offensive pre snap penalties because they fear our package.

Thats right. fear our def packages!

ho hoh ho and merry christmas everyone

I dream the Bills, down one score, will run a totally new scheme that will confound Belicheat and will cause him to storm off the field like a pouty girl when the Bills beat them.

PTR

Nice.

Last night I dreamt the Bills were up 17-0 on Baltimore in a Wildcard Playoff Game, including a Fitz rushing TD. Then George Wilson returned an INT to the 10 yardline before I woke up.

Merry Christmas all and Go Bills!

I would like to think everygame be a meaningful one. These last few games should be somewhat of a building block for next year. Especially seeing that this team has many young players. I think you will see the Bills play these games strong; win or lose. Does anyone see the franchise Q.B. in Fitz as I do? He sure talks and acts like one. Still there is time for him to hone his skills to pay the bills under this young team. Give Fitz a better D and i see him leading the Bills to a playoff run. I could not stomsch this team with 5 yrd Edwards at the helm. Go Bills.

Edited by Cadidliac

PTR

I dream of a Boxing Day Brady*/Belicheat* beatdown blowout by Buffalo's Bills...

BUFFTOWN 38

Cheatriettes 13

Wesołych Świąt!!! 0:)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

As most Bills fans know, all games are meaningful, for God's sake, it's their team. But in light of how the team is playing, there is renewed hope that they may have a chance, if ever so slim, to finally beat Darth Belichek and the evil empire. With two games left, it's all fans have left of an otherwise disappointing season, but with Christmas being here, there's just one more present left on Bill's nations Christmas list. "Dear Santa, please let the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots this year. That would be one great gift to the whole Bills family! That being said, it will be a monumental task of epic proportion. The Patriots are on a six game winning streak, and Tom Brady, one of the best QB's in history, is playing at an MVP level. It's the classic David versus Goliath scenario. Chan Gailey has his troups play consistent football in all three phases of late. With the emergence of a pass rush, hopefully Brady wont get comfortable in the pocket. Arthur Moats has turned out to be a diamond in the rough. Kyle Williams is playing at a Pro Bowl level and would love to finally beat Brady. As a matter of fact, I'm quite sure that the majority ( if not all) of this roster has "never" beat the Patriots, so to say it's meaningful goes without saying. Ryan Fitzpatrick has been solid, and his supporting cast is finally coming together in Gailey 's system. The 12th man has been waiting patiently for years for a coach like Gailey, he's a no nonsense, straight to the point, git-r-done kind of guy, who values hard work and character, and Buddy Nix has been finding pieces of the puzzle that of late, have been helping him to "show us the baby". If the 1st eight games were the labor pains, then the last eight must be the birthday. With it being Christmas, the biggest birthday party of all, maybe it's finally time for the Bills to start winning! Show us the Baby indeed!, what a wonderful irony it will be if the Bills can beat the Patriots on Christmas weekend. :)

Merry Christmas

I think because of the situation that we are in, this would be considered our super bowl of the 2010-11 season. A sold out crowd will want to see the Bills beat the Patriots. Bills 27 Patriots 23

Teams that give Brady and Co all sorts of time to let things develop on offense lose. Teams that line up and smack them in the mouth and keep plugging away for all four quarters have a shot. We've actually got 2 1/2 difference makers in our D front 7 now....Moats, Williams, and Kelsay (he's the 1/2). If these three can generate pressure and we can win the turnover battle (easier said than done), I like our shot.