For the sake of discussion... Is Chan really doing something

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Bills were 3-4 under Fewell.

This. -sort of..

Edwards was benched last season and Fitzy played well. This season, Chan gave Edwards every chance to prove himself. He failed miserably, looking just like the Jauron/Fewell team. Since then, Chan has brought out all Fitzy's skills and talents, and created an offense to take advantage of these.

I agree with PTR, Fewell didn't impress me as having any mantra. With Gailey, we have 'Chantra'!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2009 The Bills were setting franchise records for least offensive yards, least passing yards, least passing TDs, least receiving TDs,least first downs.

2010 The Bills are setting franchise records for most passing TDs in a row, most receiving TDs in a season, and coming close to TD passing records for a whole season in only 14 games.

Since the Pittsburgh game, the 2010 team has learned how to get to the opposing QB.

The team has also learned how to protect the QB better, combined with Fitzy being an aware QB and not turning into a statue under pressure.

The games are actually fun to watch.

So the answer is yes it is very different.

Nothing more to be said, though I would add:

Isn't it nice to see our team STAYING on the field, sustaining drives and finally, finally, FINALLY making 3rd and even 4th down conversions? That was a problem that plagued us for many years.

Also, isn't it refreshing to finally see our 'D' finally getting other teams off of the field on 3rd down?

Just saying, don't know what the stats are...but this is also an area of huge improvement.