2011 DRAFT

Fitzmagic

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the 2011 Draft?

• QB Cam Newton
    • DE Da'Quan Bowers (6'4, 275)
    • OLB Ryan Kerrigan (6'4, 263)
    • Other

how about Justin Houston, DE/OLB, Georgia in 2nd round?

He already made the 4-3 to 3-4 transition in GA

thoughts?

getting him in the second round would be steal ... if he's there, he should be picked even if we take a linebacker in the first

I still think we'll finish 6-10, draft somewhere around the #10 position, and should take Wisconsin LT Gabe Carimi - who handled Kerrigan pretty well this year, along with Ohio's Cam Heyward and Iowa's Adrian Clayborn).

(I'd keep an eye on Purdue's Ryan Isaac for 2014.)

I think DE or OLB is the biggest need, but I would love to see them add a big OT and solidify the line once and for all. You add Carimi to levitre at LG, Wood at C, Ubrick at RG and whoever fills the other OT position from the tackles that are currently on the roster and a what has been a weak spot for years becomes a strength.

A lot of people (and I fear the Bills FO) will look at how the line has improved this year and think it doesn't need to be addressed VIA a high draft pick. But using at least their 2nd round pick to shore up incredibly suspect OT play, especially in the run game, could really unleash this offense and help get Spiller on track. If that happens, the Bills could have the type of offense that allows them a chance to compete with the Pats and Jets.

I still think Nick Fairley is our best option because he can play a 34 defense or 43. He reminds me of Bruce Smith. They can line him up anywhere on the defensive line or LB and he will still wreak havec on the QB and can stuff the run. He is a playmaker and a difference maker especially late in games when the game is on the line. He plays with an attitude and is nasty. We need a player like this so we can send Kelsay to back up duties.

Aren't we kind of set at lb with posluzny, andra Davis and moats with ayodele, batten and merriman as backups.

I think we cut kelsay, stroud, Johnson and mccargo. Them draft another couple ends!

Welcome to the board, you're in for a wake up call.

Stacked at LB? I guess you've spent your life leading up to registering on this board smoking crack.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Aren't we kind of set at lb with posluzny, andra Davis and moats with ayodele, batten and merriman as backups.

I think they're still working twds the 3-4, so you'll need a few more LBers.

Davis wears down, did in Denver, did this yr. I'd say he might be on bubble, or at least pushed in camp.

Batten who knows. Doubt Merriman's here next yr.

I think we cut kelsay, stroud, Johnson and mccargo. Them draft another couple ends!

Kelsay just got extended, wont be cut. Johnson will be a Bill next yr, he's played descent.