0-8 to begin, 4-2 finishing up and it's not over yet

Pilsner

What a way to begin the season, stumbling with new inexperienced players, changing over to the 3-4 and bringing back a mix of 4-3. Starting off with Trent, switching to Fitz, along with questions on the O-line. That first half of the season was hard to stomach.

Now the 2nd half is coming along much more nicely. Chan is putting the pieces together and figuring out what works for us. More experience under the belts of our young guys. Players like Moats and Troup contributing. Kyle Williams with an explosive season. Stevie and David Nelson coming on strong. Our O-line coming together. Fitz putting his stamp on this team.

This is only the beginning of the turn around imo. Chan has made the most of the pieces available to him. Danny Batten and Easley will come back next season healthy. If we draft well watch out. Add in a good mix of good FA's and wow. This can be the beginning of something special.

We've struggled so long against divisional opponents. It was effin great to smear the fish today! Now the Patsies r up and then the jests. Let's finish off this season strong and put a sour taste in their mouths and give them an idea of future things to come. This is one of the most exciting seasons I've experienced in quite a while because I can see things finally turning around.

It's nice to see a strong showing in the second half of the season. I'm tempering my optimism until the Bills prove in '11 they can build on this year's progress, but things are looking up.

If the Bills make one ROCK-SOLID acquisition in free agency, I'll be pleased. A solid RT would be good. That leaves us 6 or 7 draft picks to find upgrades at LB and D-Line. And yes, the "unknowns" we're getting back (Batten, Easley) are intriguing.

One thing I like about Chan is he calls it like it is. In todays presser he stated many missed assignments in the running game today. This guy is a ball coach and with the addition of a couple of good LBS and some help on the OL and we could be in business

Well to be fair, I don't know how you could laud the running game. Take away Fitz scrambles and the RB's average less than 2.2 YPC. On the bright side though, the Bills' defense held the Dols' RB's to 3.3 YPC.

Well to be fair, I don't know how you could laud the running game. Take away Fitz scrambles and the RB's average less than 2.2 YPC. On the bright side though, the Bills' defense held the Dols' RB's to 3.3 YPC.

I think the important thing about that is that 'good' teams can power through one struggling area and pick it up elsewhere which the passing game and defense did to get the win.

One thing I like about Chan is he calls it like it is. In todays presser he stated many missed assignments in the running game today. This guy is a ball coach and with the addition of a couple of good LBS and some help on the OL and we could be in business

Yes I agree, Chan does call it like it is. He's very matter of fact about things and holds people accountable. If someone doesn't hold up their end, they're gone. If they pull their weight they get their just due. He's a teacher as well who maximizes the most of our talent. Perhaps maximize is an understatement... He stretches and squeezes every last drop of productivity out of his players. Or at least tries to.

other then Bills fans.....

people don't understand the season this team has had.

man I'd give anything to have week 1 back, chiefs, ravens, steelers, chicago games back.

this clearly is more then a 4-10 team!

bring on new england!

I think people do recognize the Bills' ride this season. I work out of town with a lot of fans from other teams and they all know. The Jets fans Im working with dont want the last game to mean anything.

Im enjoying this season. Lot of improvement and bright spots. I went from completely miserable, hoping for a draft spot to genuinely looking forward to games and getting behind the players, coaches, etc...