A few more observances as well

MrNix

- I thought my man Moats had his best all-around game today. He was solid rushing the QB again and covering. I think he almost knocked the ball out (again) of Henne's hand on the last drive--not positive. Almost...

- 2 inches and a drop, and it's closer to a blowout. Jones had a TD but was barely OB. The drive ended on Fitz' INT. Jackson's drop ended a possible scoring drive. I seem to remember one other drop.

- I thought Troup played one of his better games today. He and Carrington are going to be solid if not excellent players. The run D is playing much better, and they could be a reason why ( more so Troup at this point).

- Miami's front 7 is very strong. I think we're two LBs away from something similar.

- I get the feeling that Gailey either doesn't like Freddie J or he's trying to make his Spiller pick look better? Granted FJ did not have a great game, but he's the kind of guy who needs 20+ carries.

- Good win today. While the D looked better, they will still get picked apart next week by a good QB.

- Hope the Bills win at least one more!

- I thought my man Moats had his best all-around game today. He was solid rushing the QB again and covering. I think he almost knocked the ball out (again) of Henne's hand on the last drive--not positive. Almost...

- 2 inches and a drop, and it's closer to a blowout. Jones had a TD but was barely OB. The drive ended on Fitz' INT. Jackson's drop ended a possible scoring drive. I seem to remember one other drop.

- I thought Troup played one of his better games today. He and Carrington are going to be solid if not excellent players. The run D is playing much better, and they could be a reason why ( more so Troup at this point).

- Miami's front 7 is very strong. I think we're two LBs away from something similar.

- I get the feeling that Gailey either doesn't like Freddie J or he's trying to make his Spiller pick look better? Granted FJ did not have a great game, but he's the kind of guy who needs 20+ carries.

- Good win today. While the D looked better, they will still get picked apart next week by a good QB.

- Hope the Bills win at least one more!

I saw Troup out there today, but I didn't see much of Carrington. Troup looked as advertised....didn't get much push into the backfield, but occupied blockers and did a nice job creating congestion in the middle. Can anyone provide some analysis of Carrington's play today? I watch the games on a crappy internet feed, so it's difficult to see who's who out there. I am particularly interested in Carrington's development, as I see him as being a potential replacement for Stroud moving forward.

I have an observation as well... Chad Henne is related to Trent Edwards... More seriously, please dont start fooling around with a rookie next year just stick it out with Ftiz. Also Donte must stay!

Edited by bladiebla

I like reading postances of observances. Shows a lot of insightances.

ob·serv·ance/əbˈzərvəns/Noun

1. The action or practice of fulfilling or respecting the requirements of law, morality, or ritual.

2. An act performed for religious or ceremonial reasons

Dictionary.com

Observe meaning number 2...

ob·serv·ance/əbˈzərvəns/Noun

1. The action or practice of fulfilling or respecting the requirements of law, morality, or ritual.

2. An act performed for religious or ceremonial reasons

Dictionary.com

Observe meaning number 2...

Which would make observance the wrong term to use. I belive the noun he is looking for is "observation".

I like reading postances of observances. Shows a lot of insightances.

hahahah oh man

anyway, Carrington had a nice batted ball on a 3rd down early in the game but I didnt notice him other than that. Moats will be fun to watch next season, but I can only hope Maybin takes his spot......