This guy in the cubicle next to me

Cugalabanza

I really should record the tap-tapping of this a-hole in the cubicle next to me. I've never encountered a person with a worse sense of rhythm. It's totally infuriating to listen to. He manages to avoid even interesting accidents. Even the world's most annoying performance artists could not recreate how utterly & maddeningly unmusical it is. I've tried to imitate it myself, just to be able to convey to other people what I'm talking about and I can't do it.

There was a point when I considered the possibility that he is some kind of John Cage fan, uber-genius musical satirist. But no...all indications are that the man is an utter simpleton.

:angry:

I really should record the tap-tapping of this a-hole in the cubicle next to me. I've never encountered a person with a worse sense of rhythm. It's totally infuriating to listen to. He manages to avoid even interesting accidents. Even the world's most annoying performance artists could not recreate how utterly & maddeningly unmusical it is. I've tried to imitate it myself, just to be able to convey to other people what I'm talking about and I can't do it.

There was a point when I considered the possibility that he is some kind of John Cage fan, uber-genius musical satirist. But no...all indications are that the man is an utter simpleton.

Y'know...you could just ask me to stop.

:lol:

Edited by The Dean

2 words: air horn

JUST DONT DO THIS!!! OR if you do please have it recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPxsVzR7Gqs&feature=related

Great video, but Buddah almighty WHY do these youtube posters feel it mandatory to put in that kind of crap soundtrack? I listed to it on mute but still, do they think they're actually being creative?

Edited by ConradDobler