How I would treat Tom Brady

Coach Tuesday

Another coach, another chickensh-- game plan. This was Jauronball, game planning to lose by 20 instead of 50. Brady wasnt on his back at all. We make it so easy for them, it is infuriating. The players may not have pride, but us fans do. Enough already. Get me a coach who isn't afraid of the Big Bad Patsies.

So coach, lets hear your game plan for a basically talentless team beating probably the best team in the league this season.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to hijack my own thread, but I'm watching AFC Playbook and it dawned on me that Danny Woodhead is probably a better football player than CJ Spiller. Kinda depressing.

He isn't. They certainly use him to get more production, though. And, before you (or somebody else) uses a production = better player rant, ask yourself, "Is Wes Welker really a better WR than Larry Fitzgerald?"

He isn't. They certainly use him to get more production, though. And, before you (or somebody else) uses a production = better player rant, ask yourself, "Is Wes Welker really a better WR than Larry Fitzgerald?"

Of course Welker isn't as good as Fitzgerald. But Woodhead is unquestionably better than Spiller.

Agreed. If Welker was still on the Dolphins he would not be as successful as he is now. His production in Miami was good but he would not be as feared in Miami as the only option.

If Spiller was on the Patriots his speed and ability would be huge. If Woodhead was on this team it would be nothing, he would be able to grind us out 5 yards on short yardage plays but I do not think that would spell success.