The underlying problems with Bills shows again

Niagara Bill

You know bash Littman all you want, but using big bucks to sign guys like Dockery and Walker and Maybin and all the rest of the draft losers is what gives him his power. He can sit there at a staff meeting and say don't spend hardly anything because these guys can't pick a good player to save their lives

Overly dramatic much? Whitner's delusional. He can walk If he even thinks that he deserves anything more than average money for an NFL safety. I could care less if he does walk, because I think the Bills could use an upgrade at that position. We need a safety that can cover a freaking tight end once in his life, especially since the best team in the division features passes to tight ends.

You make my point for me.

If Whitner is not good enoug why the he$$ are we even talking to him at this point. If he is good enough to keep then why do we want to piss him off and other players at the same time.

That is exactly what is wrong with the front office :wallbash:

Funny how people forget that Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, and Bruce Smith all finished their careers with other teams.

But Butler never negotiated during a season and screwed up the morale. Gailly and staff have the ship sailing in the right direction and the front office does what they can to screw it up.

Whitner is far from a franchise player so pissing him off (Which isn't what they are doing its just a negotiation) when there is already a capable replacement on the roster isn't a slight on the front office at all. Nix and Chan are capable football man and it shows. Its just Ralph seems to run this team with a committee of people since Donahoe left town so even the GM doesn't seem to have the power over the football decisions.

All in all I think that Nix is given full control of personnel this team will head in the right direction.

If this franchise is running the same as it did for the past 10 years then Nix may not even have a say in this process. That is my point.

Why do we expect Overdorf and Littman to give up any power to another old man. I resepct Nix...it is the rest of the front office that is n uts.

You make my point for me.

If Whitner is not good enoug why the he$$ are we even talking to him at this point. If he is good enough to keep then why do we want to piss him off and other players at the same time.

That is exactly what is wrong with the front office :wallbash:

But Butler never negotiated during a season and screwed up the morale. Gailly and staff have the ship sailing in the right direction and the front office does what they can to screw it up.

If this franchise is running the same as it did for the past 10 years then Nix may not even have a say in this process. That is my point.

Why do we expect Overdorf and Littman to give up any power to another old man. I resepct Nix...it is the rest of the front office that is n uts.

Just because Whitner's not good enough to be paid $6M per season doesn't mean he's not worth negotiating with to see if he'll come down to $3M. Or whatever numbers they're actually talking about. And if Whitner can't do his job because he gets distracted by his agent's job, then he needs to find a different career.

Just because Whitner's not good enough to be paid $6M per season doesn't mean he's not worth negotiating with to see if he'll come down to $3M. Or whatever numbers they're actually talking about. And if Whitner can't do his job because he gets distracted by his agent's job, then he needs to find a different career.

I think he tweeted his answer about playing for less than what he thinks he's worth.

PTR

Can we, as Americans speaking English, finally pay attention to the words coming out of our mouths? I dont mean to be "that dude" but twice in the first 5 posts in this string, people say "I could care less" or similar.

It should be "I COULDN'T care less." Why, you ask? Because the point is that I am already at zero caring. I couldn't possibly care any less than I do at this moment. If I could care less, it means maybe I'm at about 20% caring (for example) and I could possibly go lower, depending on the situation.

Many people couldn't care less about this issue. I know that when people say "I could care less" its basically a phrase and people pretty much know what you mean, and that's the main point of communication, but just sayin'.

Can we, as Americans speaking English, finally pay attention to the words coming out of our mouths? I dont mean to be "that dude" but twice in the first 5 posts in this string, people say "I could care less" or similar.

It should be "I COULDN'T care less." Why, you ask? Because the point is that I am already at zero caring. I couldn't possibly care any less than I do at this moment. If I could care less, it means maybe I'm at about 20% caring (for example) and I could possibly go lower, depending on the situation.

Many people couldn't care less about this issue. I know that when people say "I could care less" its basically a phrase and people pretty much know what you mean, and that's the main point of communication, but just sayin'.

Are you Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory?"