Don't Cross The Moats!

This just shows how freaking stooopid our coaching staff is to put this guy in at ILB to start the season.

Unbill-evable how dumb these people are.

Even when Blind Squirrel Tom Modrak finds a nut in the next James Harrison, the boneheads at OBD have to screw it up until injuries and previous draft disasters (A. Maybin) force their hand.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moats one of the good surprises of this season. The kid has some game and might be worth keeping around, unlike Maybin and McCargo.

I watch the CAA a lot, and have season tickets for richmond and there are good players throughout the conference. But what me laugh yesterday was seeing on one play Maybin getting double team by Thomas and whoever their left guard is. Would hate to be that dude in film review when his line coach has to be saying"dude, that was Aron Freaking Maybin, let Thomas take him and do any thing else on the play,anything, and you will be more productive" :thumbsup:

This just shows how freaking stooopid our coaching staff is to put this guy in at ILB to start the season.

Unbill-evable how dumb these people are.

Even when Blind Squirrel Tom Modrak finds a nut in the next James Harrison, the boneheads at OBD have to screw it up until injuries and previous draft disasters (A. Maybin) force their hand.

So dumb that they look like the best coaching staff we've had in ages.

Nuff Said!

I am liking his production. :thumbsup:

He looks like a completely different player than he did in his first preseason game. He's come such a long way in a relatively short time. I hope he continues to improve and become a real impact player.

I really like Moats. I think he is one of the bigger surprises this year. I think he develops into one of the best players on this team.....

I do have a question though. What's up with brace on his arm? Did I miss something?

Injured his elbow a number of weeks ago. He's OK though.

I really like Moats. I think he is one of the bigger surprises this year. I think he develops into one of the best players on this team.....

I do have a question though. What's up with brace on his arm? Did I miss something?

assume the injury in Jets game. He's worn that at least since KC game

link

Man Thurman has at least a few screws loose:

thurmanthomas Thurman Thomas

It's alll fun and games, until someone catches it in the MOATS...

thurmanthomas Thurman Thomas

Can't wait until FAVRE joins the Yellow Coat Club, made by HAGGAR.. yep by HAGGAR

Moats was 4 when the streak started. That's as amazing as anything.

or as Moats himself said in interview...

he he I was 4! he he he

cracked me up listenin to it

Edited by dgrid

I think its more like 1-3, and sometiems only 1-2.

Moats is playing like a stud as the SAM and as a pass rusher. He was a breath of fresh air ever since he was promoted voer Maybin and everyone else. He was great today on a lot of plays. I think we can confidently pencil him in as a starter moving forward :thumbsup:

PS Kelsay was owned in the run game today.

Playing like a stud? Are you kidding me?

The guy hurts a quarterback and gets A sack/ fumble and you're anointing him the second coming of Cornelius Bennett. Give me a break. The guy has done nothing yet. Calm down people. all he has done is flash a little potential.