Obama's Worst Moment...recently

I would still take that over Obama. Because not only is Obama incompetent, he's a incompetent with a leftist cause. That makes him harmful as well. In other words, if no one were the president it would be an improvement.

Ok so you would vote for her basically because she not Obama. Not because she would be able to do the job. I would be seriously afraid for this country if she became President.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you would vote for her Obama basically because she (is) not ObamaBush. Not because she would be able to do the job.

A couple strike thru's to replace Nouns plus a grammatical correction of the original post, and it sounds kind of familiar

Edited by /dev/null

2 years ago at this time Bush was considered one of the worst Presidents of all time. Quite a comeback, but still way too soon to grade the second Bush Presidency. We're at about the point where we can honestly judge the first Bush Presidency

Wait til 2028 or so to judge the Bush II Presidency and 2032/2036 to judge the Obama Presidency

Which makes me ask the question...what has she he done besides being in the media spotlight give a good speech at the Democratic convention that truly makes her him a good candidate?

We can do this all day. You should really quit before the hole gets too deep. If you progressives REALLY don't want Palin running in 2012, the smartest thing you could all do is STFU about her for the next two years.

No one thinks Bush was a good president.

And yet somehow Obama is doing an amazing job at changing their mind. It's a special talent that takes a guy with a 25% approval rating and not only doubles it, but makes exceed your own.

Yes he can.

We can do this all day. You should really quit before the hole gets too deep. If you progressives REALLY don't want Palin running in 2012, the smartest thing you could all do is STFU about her for the next two years.

And yet somehow Obama is doing an amazing job at changing their mind. It's a special talent that takes a guy with a 25% approval rating and not only doubles it, but makes exceed your own.

Yes he can.

Honestly, I think she would be a HORRIBLE President... an absolute disgrace. That being said, her being the Presidential candidate for the right, that is a democrats wet dream.

Again, no one truly believe Bush was a great President. Well, maybe those idiots who would vote for Palin do.

Ok so you would vote for her basically because she not Obama. Not because she would be able to do the job. I would be seriously afraid for this country if she became President.

You voted for Obama because he wasn't a Republican as he was in NO WAY qualified to be the President. I fail to see much difference. You, like virtually all partisans, are a hypocritical lemming and you're getting exactly what you deserve.

No. I meant Palin.

The same dolts you fear would vote for Palin are the same dolts who voted for Obama, who are the same dolts who voted for Bush.

If you honestly believe Palin would be good for the country, you'd do yourself and everyone else a favor and STOP talking about her. I know there is this pre-conceived notion that the left would LOVE the idea of Palin running against Obama because he would crush her, but make no mistake...if we go into the 2012 presidential election with unemployment STILL in the 9.0% range, which many economists believe, Obama would lose if he ran against a mop. So be careful what you wish for.

The same dolts you fear would vote for Palin are the same dolts who voted for Obama, who are the same dolts who voted for Bush.

If you honestly believe Palin would be good for the country, you'd do yourself and everyone else a favor and STOP talking about her. I know there is this pre-conceived notion that the left would LOVE the idea of Palin running against Obama because he would crush her, but make no mistake...if we go into the 2012 presidential election with unemployment STILL in the 9.0% range, which many economists believe, Obama would lose if he ran against a mop. So be careful what you wish for.

I'm with you on this.

Maybe we should start talking up mops.

As compared to fear tactics? A President who stumbles and bumbles through a speech and loses respect around the world? HAHAHA!!! Seriously if GW's people had half a brain they would have put a teleprompter in front of him too. Unless he has trouble reading. And you want to talk about about bad pronunciation... how about "fool me again"? HAHAHAHA!!

I will admit Obama may not have the balls democrats wish he had when governing... which of course leads to falling right into a great strategy by the Republicans. Lets say NO to everything, do one man fillibusters and then scare the crap of the general public. Death Panels!! They want government to control your healthcare... oh wait they already do, hello medicare. hahaha!!

Right fear tactics.

You voted for Obama because he wasn't a Republican as he was in NO WAY qualified to be the President. I fail to see much difference. You, like virtually all partisans, are a hypocritical lemming and you're getting exactly what you deserve.

First off to say we get what we deserve is just dumb. You are right I voted for him over Hillary... didn't really like her. And I voted for him in the general because when I looked at what the other option was... McCain / Palin. No way would I have ever voted for that ticket.

And by the way, I don't always vote democrat. There have been a few times where I voted for a Republican. For President though it was only once... Ronald Reagan. So just because I tend to vote more democrat 90% of that is because the candidate is more along the lines of what I believe in.