Bills-based Household Pet Names

flopagamo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an old dog with oversized ears who had more bones and dog toys than any of the dogs we had, but he died an old dog and never did share any of his belongings to make life better for the other dogs. Eventually they moved the dog house and all the dogs somewhere else because this old dog was too tight. I think it was just a coincindence, but that old dogs name was Ralph.

lol, some of these are awesome and I'll definitely consider naming a pet after a Bill someday. Both my current dogs are girls and therefore have girl names.

I did have a red, white, and blue bong back in college that I called "Andre Weed" though...

AWESOME! We had a steam roller in the dorm that we dubbed "Bruce" cuz it'd knock you on your ace!

I have two dogs...unfortunately... both with down syndrome

I named them McKelvin and Maybin.

Maybe they should be named "Buffalo" and "Bills" as nobody as been down as much as this franchise.

lol, some of these are awesome and I'll definitely consider naming a pet after a Bill someday. Both my current dogs are girls and therefore have girl names.I did have a red, white, and blue bong back in college that I called "Andre Weed" though...

The way they play, maybe the Bills should be named after your dogs.

A recent thread surfaced something mildly interesting... who out there has a household pet named for a Bills player, or something related to the team... and what name did you use? (apologies if I missed a prior thread on this topic)

Sadly I cannot start it... Marshawn the fish (named by one of my sons when he was 6) met with an untimely demise.

In college, my fraternity's dog was named Cornelius. Which is an A+ name for a dog.