What do you want to learn this weekend?

IDBillzFan

We've learned they can win on the road, regardless of who they beat. We've learned they can come back from 10 down. We've learned...or so it seems...that this team took something away from its darkest hour this year, and found a way to do something good with it. Face it. The NE game was more embarrassing than last year's KC game as far as I'm concerned. Drew looked like he was possessed by Ice's soul on a really bad day.

But instead of folding, they opted to keep trying.

Says Cambell after the Bills beat the crap out of the Rams: "This week we took it personal," Campbell said. "What happened last Sunday night was embarrassing. We had a bad taste in our mouth and wanted to do something about it today."

Then we learn we can take a road game in a most unfamiliar style. We not only win...we beat the crap out of them, too! We overcame turnovers...and still kicked their asses.

Says NFL.com: Willis McGahee had 116 yards rushing and four touchdowns, leading Buffalo to a 38-9 victory against Seattle, the worst loss for coach Mike Holmgren in his six seasons with the Seahawks.

Then we learned that not only can they win on the road in consecutive games, they can actually come back from 10 down to do it. We got caught off guard, but took a breath, surveyed the field, and made some adjustments on two sides of the ball.

From Evans: "Sometimes you get in a street fight," Evans said. "They came out swinging, and so did we."

I hope this Sunday to learn that we can continue to win the games we should win...and maybe throw an elbow along the way. Some might call it "a convincing win." I don't know.

What I know is if we win, we're still in it, regardless of what happens around us.

It'll be interesting to see if they can put together another good game on all three sides. I'm hoping to learn that we can...against a team that is in dire trouble. They're coming off back-to-back road trips, so I suspect we'll see some hiccups. But in the end, we should do this completely.

Forget the rest of the season for a minute: what do you hope to learn about our team this weekend?

that they can win the games they are supposed to win. that they can be focused on the marathon ahead, and not view it as a sprint. This will also tell me they are not letting the recent accolades and headlines cloud their vision. This is our playoffs, there is no tomorrow.

it's simple. i want to learn that the bills KNOW they are one of the best and most balanced teams in the league. it is said that "on any given sunday" one team can beat another in this league, but the best teams do not allow a weak opponent to threaten them in their own stadium.

I want to see the Bills put away the Browns the way the Patriots would on their own home field. That would tell me they have become a truly good team. The Bills don't have to blow them out, but they need to control the game and take care of business. This is not a "play-on-emotion" game but the kind of game a good team must win.

Seems to me that - if the Bills have a big lead in the third quarter - this would be an ideal time to let Losman play for more than a few snaps. What I'd like to learn is whether he's any good.

I'd like to see our Defense just squash a 3rd string QB who has no business playing well on the road. Willis pounding the ball and setting up the big pass play. I'd also like to see the players keep their head after a positive play and not celebrate like jackasses for the cameras.

I'd also like to see Fried Boloney back on the menu.

Guest The dreaded guest...........

Id take 25+ from this bozo...hopefully he makes just enough and misses just enough that we don`t sign this guy back!...hes a liability!

Theres nothing to learn against the BROWNS.

But....I would like to see what Losman can do because,I definitly expect him to get a lot of playing time(Maybe a quarter)

155890[/snapback]

nothing to learn against the Browns unless we lose to them or narrowly beat them.

Th Browns are the same team that hung with the Bengals, who just beat a Baltimore team that beat us. Plenty to learn, IMO.

I hope to learn that our dline can generate pressure without having to blitz lb's or db's, but straight overpower their man, and get in the quaterbacks face, and yes I mean pressure not sacks. Sacks are overrated. I want the pressure that leads to turnovers.

I hope to learn that Drew Bledsoe has another great game, cause this would make some people miserable, and that to me would just be funny.

I hope to learn Willis Mcgahee has a 150+ yard game.

I hope to learn that the Bills are so far ahead by the 4th quater that JP is allowed to come in, and do something besides hand the ball off to Joe Burns.

I hope to learn that the bills defense had another huge day generating turnovers. I could care less about the points were we rank in giving up yards. The #1 defensive stat related almost directly to winning games is Turnovers.

But Most of all I hope to learn that the Buffalo bills are 7-6 after Sunday and I hope that Denver/Baltimore/Jacksonville/Cincy all lose.