OT Scotch

Kent14

No beam and coke for me tonite as my fiance just finished off the coke. Luckily I have some Glenlivet French Oak Finish stashed away. As I sip this I wondered what brand fellow wallers drink to fight off the cold. :P Always up to try something new so what do you drink?

I just go with Johnny Walker Black Label

I've got a bottle of Johnny Walker Oldest sitting around...given to me by my fiance's father after he had to clean out his collection due to him losing his house in divorce court...looks like Blue Label, but the unopened box says Oldest...anyone know how much it's worth?

No beam and coke for me tonite as my fiance just finished off the coke.  Luckily I have some Glenlivet French Oak Finish stashed away.  As I sip this I wondered what brand fellow wallers drink to fight off the cold.  :P  Always up to try something new so what do you drink?

155623[/snapback]

MAD DOG 20/20

Guest Max in Tampa
No beam and coke for me tonite as my fiance just finished off the coke.  Luckily I have some Glenlivet French Oak Finish stashed away.  As I sip this I wondered what brand fellow wallers drink to fight off the cold.  :P  Always up to try something new so what do you drink?

155623[/snapback]

Grey Goose Vodka, with a bit of Cranberry juice and a lime.

Guest Guest_DanInWestSeneca_*
I just go with Johnny Walker Black Label

I've got a bottle of Johnny Walker Oldest sitting around...given to me by my fiance's father after he had to clean out his collection due to him losing his house in divorce court...looks like Blue Label, but the unopened box says Oldest...anyone know how much it's worth?

155634[/snapback]

If it is blue label, A 750ml bottle of Johnny Walker Blue goes for $199.

If it is blue label, A 750ml bottle of Johnny Walker Blue goes for $199.

155819[/snapback]

My old man was a very heavy Johnny Walker Red drinker for as long as I could remember. For years I would send him bottles of Black Label for his birthday or Father's Day, and as my career took off, I'd occasionally buy him a bottle of the Blue Label. Went to visit him one day after having not seen him in six or seven years, and while I go into his closet to hang my coat, I see about a dozen bottles of Black and Blue on the floor.

"Dad, WFT?"

"Son, I stopped drinking scotch years ago."

"You couldn't tell me that $1,000 ago?"

"Didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"Dad...WTF!?!?!?"

I hate scotch. :(