The Bills could have the distinction of being the last team that .....

The Bills could possibly be the last team the legendary QB Brett Favre ever played against!!! After knocking Favre out of the game after only one pass attempt it was revealed that Favre has a sprained ankle. I don't know how significant of a sprain it is, but I'm wondering if it's Favre's last game before he retires for the third time. At least the Bills have gotten after the QB the past two weeks if nothing else. But, knowing Favre's past history he'll probably find a way back onto the field this year, and even though I am a skeptic about next year, it wouldn't surprise me if he comes back once again.

Didn't the Bills knock Montana out too (knocked him cold in his last playoff game - I was there) AND knocked Bradshaw out (Haslett kicked him in the head) amazingly I was there too (15 years old?)

Nope. His last game was the following year in the playoffs. I forget to whom he lost.

Didn't the Bills knock Montana out too (knocked him cold in his last playoff game - I was there) AND knocked Bradshaw out (Haslett kicked him in the head) amazingly I was there too (15 years old?)

Kinda brings new meaning to the slogan, "The Buffalo Bills - where football careers go to die"