Most Memorable in game Rant

I think it was the "Just Give it to Him" game, after the guy ran up the field, gave the Pats the first down after he caught the ball 8 feet out of bounds and a yard short.....and then the interference on the Hail Mary. I was on my knees screaming at the t.v. when my wife came home and busted me. I was so angry I couldn't even tell her what had just happened.

I think it was the "Just Give it to Him" game, after the guy ran up the field, gave the Pats the first down after he caught the ball 8 feet out of bounds and a yard short.....and then the interference on the Hail Mary. I was on my knees screaming at the t.v. when my wife came home and busted me. I was so angry I couldn't even tell her what had just happened.

Henry Jones?

That was a bad day :wallbash:

That was a bad day :wallbash:

Yet the best thing that came out of that was after Paul Tagliabue warned the entire Bills organization for blasting the refs, Ralph came out and publicly said something to the effect of "I was forming the AFL when you were in diapers, pal. Don't tell me I can't recognize a horrific officiating job."

Tagliabue didn't fine anyone for that, if I recall correctly.

The most memorable for me, besides the SB years, was when JP rolled out vs the Jets. I was yelling, "WTF is he doing!!!???" about 3 seconds before he fumbled. I then launched into a verbal barrage that may or may not have included my kicking my child's toy down the stairs....

I swear, if I ever see Dick Jauron in person I will mention this moment and break his f%$#*^ nose.

Yea I was at the game. I was pissed BEYOND BELIEF. Marshawn and Freddie tearing up 6 and 8 yd runs in consecutive plays and they decide to bootleg with Losman. SERIOUSLY !!!! I'm getting pissed just thinking about it. :wallbash:

Last week "the drop" against the Steelers. I was in a sports bar with a menu in front of me and just out of frustration I grabbed it, crumbled it up and even bit into it, then threw it across the table almost knocking over some full glasses. Everyone else was having their own "moment" to notice that I had done that.