Time to start over...

Dorkington

Do you remember last weekend when an overpowered, outclassed Bills team fought and clawed against the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers? How about hard fought losses against division leading teams like Chicago, Baltimore, and Kansas City? I know, I know...we lost those games and we are 2-10. I think it's pretty clear, however, that we are a better team than last year. Despite the adversity, this team plays with grit, determination, and pride. I have not been this proud of a Bills team in many years. It was one game...and we had a bad one. Get over it.

If you can't handle it....I'm sure there is still room on the Patriots or Jets bandwagon.

Thank you.

I am not sure if there are any bright spots on this team anymore. I think a complete roster dump is basically necessary. All new players. All our former draft picks have been busts for us, cut them. All our free agent pickups have been over paid losers. All our pickups from the waiver wire has been exactly what waiver wire players are, crap.

Today showed us who the Bills really are. A team with no talent, bad luck and shoddy coaching.

What's it going to take to turn this team around? When are we going to stop being the laughing stock of the league? When will the fans not be embarrassed?

:thumbdown:

:wallbash:

:(

I had hopes after the last few weeks that we were making progress... why do I continue to get my hopes up?

Yeah, overreact. That's what most fans do, it's a way to vent.

They are a young team, that looks to be making strides in the right direction. There will be some set backs, but I think they are progressing. I just hope they are playing next year, so that we can continue to watch this , I think CG and BN are doing it right.

Chan said he saw some things today, I'm thinking he's not too happy with some players - Leodis? He will take care of it! :beer:

Do you remember last weekend when an overpowered, outclassed Bills team fought and clawed against the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers? How about hard fought losses against division leading teams like Chicago, Baltimore, and Kansas City? I know, I know...we lost those games and we are 2-10. I think it's pretty clear, however, that we are a better team than last year. Despite the adversity, this team plays with grit, determination, and pride. I have not been this proud of a Bills team in many years. It was one game...and we had a bad one. Get over it.

If you can't handle it....I'm sure there is still room on the Patriots or Jets bandwagon.

I feel like the last two years have been filled with lots of close losses as well, and we are always talking about "man, if we won those close games, we'd be right in it!"

And then we still never win those close games.

I think we played admirably in those losses, sure. But again, key word, losses. I don't think there is a whole lot of glory in 10 losses. If we were 6-6 and our losses were close ones, I'd feel a lot better about them.

And no, I'm not going to jump on another team's bandwagon.

And no, I'm not going to stop being a Bills fan. I just *feel* like stopping.

I'm a fan of football in general, I still enjoy the game.

I'm just incredibly frustrated at the constant losing. I just want one year where we are in the playoffs... is that too much to ask?

And no, I'm not going to jump on another team's bandwagon.

And no, I'm not going to stop being a Bills fan. I just *feel* like stopping.

I'm a fan of football in general, I still enjoy the game.

I'm just incredibly frustrated at the constant losing. I just want one year where we are in the playoffs... is that too much to ask?

Just exactly what were you expecting this year? The Bills are a team that has sucked for a decade, but is actually showing signs of life. If you want to put yourself out of your misery, just let us know what caliber bullet you want. I'll be happy to Fedex one to you.

7-9, 7-9, 6-10, and we supposedly got a better coach, picked up a playmaker in Spiller, etc... and we show up with a worse record.

I was expecting us to finish with the same record or better than the previous few seasons. Which.. was clearly too high of expectations.

I guess I'll just go into every season expecting 0 wins from now on, heh.

7-9, 7-9, 6-10, and we supposedly got a better coach, picked up a playmaker in Spiller, etc... and we show up with a worse record.

I was expecting us to finish with the same record or better than the previous few seasons. Which.. was clearly too high of expectations.

I guess I'll just go into every season expecting 0 wins from now on, heh.

Let's see, the Bills have a team with no discernable talent upgrade, an entirely different coaching staff, different coaching schemes and philosophies, and a ballbuster of a schedule, and you expect the team to have the same record or better? Let me know what you're smoking, because it must be pretty f'ing potent.

Considering that much of the team is the same as last years... I can't exactly cheer for Chan considering the team has gotten worse this year vs better. I do like him, I like his attitude, and I like what he's done with the offense.... but absolutely none of that matters when the team has gotten worse (unless, by some miracle, we win the last 4 games of the year).

How is it the same team as last years?

No Schobel= Best pass rusher GONE

34 defense= New defensive scheme, and we dont have the right players for the scheme

Mitchell, TO,- Gone

And add a much tougher schedule and division. I guarantee you last years team would probably have 1 or 2 fluky wins, and get blown out probably against Baltimore, Chicago and Pittsburgh.

Just look at the 2010 Bills season as the longest pre-season in history for 2011. The bills are already trying to evaluate their talent and identify their core players moving forward and what to address in the offseason. this season is shot but if they make the correct personnel decisions, all is not lost.

Let's see, the Bills have a team with no discernable talent upgrade, an entirely different coaching staff, different coaching schemes and philosophies, and a ballbuster of a schedule, and you expect the team to have the same record or better? Let me know what you're smoking, because it must be pretty f'ing potent.

I guess I was smoking hope-dope. :)

I thought DJ was the the worst coach possible... so to me, installing a new coach = instant improvement.