Anybody here play WOW getting so frustrated I

Its the only vice I have....I dont drink....I dont smoke......I spend 85 percent of my time working or running my kids around to their various stuff

But I like to play World of Warcraft. I was doing fine until they launched that last damn patch now my computer is moving so slow i cant even play the game. I know that my laptop is a little outdated but it was moving plenty fine on my verizon fios connection right up until that point.

I have updated drivers.....run system mechanic on my computer so virus check, defrag, all done. I have also taken almost everything off my laptop (and I need to put some stuff back on) that I can think of......

Still runs god awful slow.....I cant even move

lol

Ignore him, John.. I'm sure he's one of those Trade Trolls that tells everyone else how great their lives are, and how crappy yours must be.. all the while spending 18 hrs a day in Trade chat. :w00t:

BTW, 80 DK MDPS LFG for ICC10 - saved fer 25 - know fights - 5.3k GS :lol:

Ignore him, John.. I'm sure he's one of those Trade Trolls that tells everyone else how great their lives are, and how crappy yours must be.. all the while spending 18 hrs a day in Trade chat. :w00t:

BTW, 80 DK MDPS LFG for ICC10 - saved fer 25 - know fights - 5.3k GS :lol:

Had to Google what a DK was. Must have added that class after I quit WoW. Got a Warlock up to about 50. Also had a Warrior named Pozluszny and a Dwarf named Flutie :lol:

Edited by /dev/null

Had to Google what a DK was. Must have added that class after I quit WoW. Got a Warlock up to about 50. Also had a Warrior named Pozluszny and a Dwarf named Flutie :lol:

LOL @ Dwarf Flutie.. I find that hockey players names make great fantasy character names.. Ogradnic and Hamerlik are a couple faves..

Its the only vice I have....I dont drink....I dont smoke......I spend 85 percent of my time working or running my kids around to their various stuff

But I like to play World of Warcraft. I was doing fine until they launched that last damn patch now my computer is moving so slow i cant even play the game. I know that my laptop is a little outdated but it was moving plenty fine on my verizon fios connection right up until that point.

I have updated drivers.....run system mechanic on my computer so virus check, defrag, all done. I have also taken almost everything off my laptop (and I need to put some stuff back on) that I can think of......

Still runs god awful slow.....I cant even move

I spend 85% of my time drinking and smoking, but do not know a thing about WOW...

I have completly stopped WOW one month ago, so I'm not sure if 'the last patch' means the last new extension Cataclysm or not.

The game has now what? 5 years old ? so its pretty sure the internal code gets uglier and uglier each time a patch comes in.

I won't go into depth details as you probably does not care.

Does your problem only occur in Dalaran ?

I would suggest you to put every setting on 'lowest'.

If nothing has changed, i suggest to upgrade you RAM, and then your graphical card.

If nothing has changed, i suggest you to try Starcarft II or AION or Guild Wars II