If the Bills And Panthers finish same record

ALLEN1QB

Why do people keep talking about the 1st pick? The Bills don't even have the #2 pick atm. They've beaten both the Bengals and Lions who they're tied with at 2 wins - which puts the Bills at #4 right now. Given the way those teams are playing - and how the Bills are playing - I don't see the Bills moving up in the draft.

Why do people keep talking about the 1st pick? The Bills don't even have the #2 pick atm. They've beaten both the Bengals and Lions who they're tied with at 2 wins - which puts the Bills at #4 right now. Given the way those teams are playing - and how the Bills are playing - I don't see the Bills moving up in the draft.

Thats not accurate, its based on SOS, then record vrs common opponents (i beleive) then coin toss. Head to head does not factor in.

Panthers, based on strength of schedule.

GO BILLS!!!

At least a few weeks ago when we were both one win teams, they picked first based on strength of schedule. Even if the Panthers win one more and we don't, don't forget the Lions and Bengals are two win teams that we beat so they pick before us. The Lions won't take a quarterback, but don't be a bit surprised if the Bungals do, after the year that Carson Palmer is having.

Thats not accurate, its based on SOS, then record vrs common opponents (i beleive) then coin toss. Head to head does not factor in.

Thoner is almost correct:

From Wikipedia:

4.Teams that did not make the playoffs are ordered by their regular-season record.

5.Remaining ties are broken by strength of schedule. For draft order, a lower strength of schedule results in an earlier pick. If strength of schedule does not resolve a tie, division and/or conference tiebreakers may be used. If the tie still cannot be broken, a coin toss at the NFL Combine is used to determine draft order. (Note: Strength of schedule is the combined records of a team's 16 opponents, including games played against the team in question, and counting divisional opponents twice. Because of this, each team's opponents' combined wins and lossescounting a tie as a half-win, half-losswill add up to 256, so a team whose opponents had more combined wins has a better strength of schedule.)

Wiki Link

Edited by Zackry00