more wikileaks fun

....lybob

!@#$, youre right.

CONNER...may I have access to your PC for a few hours? I need to copy some Lady Gaga CDs. Im a big fan, ya know.

I'm glad you are making progress in becoming slightly educated. Since you have displayed a morsel of understanding, I'll reward you with a real response.

Really, you probably don't even have to get into my house, there is probably a slew of financial and other corporations that have all my of personal information. Go get a job at one of them and steal it. They collect that every time I sign up for anything it seems. There are laws that protect me: http://www.privacy.ca.gov/privacy_laws.htm

Now we come to some fun questions. Is the government a person? Is the government itself protected by privacy laws.

Now you won't see me defending Bradley Manning. The man was entrusted with security, and breached that trust and was caught. He should indeed be punished. Wikileaks is another story, they did not have any security clearance, wikileaks did not agree to keep anything secret. Wikileaks has never said "You can trust me America, I'll agree to your security clearance levels". If you don't agree to these things, you should not be given access to security information. However, freedom of the press dictates that if you do come into this information, you should be able to disperse it. Wikileaks did exactly that. Free speech. Being able to say what you want, and disperse the information you want.

I realize you tards are always complaining about stupid stuff like "NPR silenced Juan Williams - What about FREE SPEECH?!?!?!"

Now we come to a real actual clear cut case of an actual government actually trying to censor someone, and you dolts stand on the side of censorship.

Edited by conner

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you are making progress in becoming slightly educated. Since you have displayed a morsel of understanding, I'll reward you with a real response.

Really, you probably don't even have to get into my house, there is probably a slew of financial and other corporations that have all my of personal information. Go get a job at one of them and steal it. They collect that every time I sign up for anything it seems. There are laws that protect me: http://www.privacy.ca.gov/privacy_laws.htm

Now we come to some fun questions. Is the government a person? Is the government itself protected by privacy laws.

Now you won't see me defending Bradley Manning. The man was entrusted with security, and breached that trust and was caught. He should indeed be punished. Wikileaks is another story, they did not have any security clearance, wikileaks did not agree to keep anything secret. Wikileaks has never said "You can trust me America, I'll agree to your security clearance levels". If you don't agree to these things, you should not be given access to security information. However, freedom of the press dictates that if you do come into this information, you should be able to disperse it. Wikileaks did exactly that. Free speech. Being able to say what you want, and disperse the information you want.

I realize you tards are always complaining about stupid stuff like "NPR silenced Juan Williams - What about FREE SPEECH?!?!?!"

Now we come to a real actual clear cut case of an actual government actually trying to censor someone, and you dolts stand on the side of censorship.

That was very well reasoned, and almost completely incorrect.

But you at least put some thought into it, which is a big step up for you. :lol:

Really, you probably don't even have to get into my house, there is probably a slew of financial and other corporations that have all my of personal information. Go get a job at one of them and steal it. They collect that every time I sign up for anything it seems. There are laws that protect me: http://www.privacy.c...rivacy_laws.htm

You never failt to disappoint. Yup....trying to keep secrets.....secret....is "censorship."

Lick a third rail already.

You never failt to disappoint. Yup....trying to keep secrets.....secret....is "censorship."

Lick a third rail already.

He already covered that. The government doesn't have an expectation of privacy, since the government isn't a person, therefore the government cannot reasonably expect to keep government information secret.:wacko:

He already covered that. The government doesn't have an expectation of privacy, since the government isn't a person, therefore the government cannot reasonably expect to keep government information secret.:wacko:

"If it's found that Assange hasn't violated the law, then the law should be changed." -- Mitch McConnell

I bet this is your minset also DCT? The law be damned, we've got witches to burn at the stake.

"If it's found that Assange hasn't violated the law, then the law should be changed." -- Mitch McConnell

I bet this is your minset also DCT? The law be damned, we've got witches to burn at the stake.

How dare a congressman comment on the possible need to write a new law.

I dont think youre stupid anymore.

Youre !@#$ing flat out insane.

Edited by RkFast

No, if only because discussing "the law" is stupid even beyond your established standard of stupidity. If McConnell wants to discuss whether or not Assmange broke "the law", he should discuss which and how.

Props to you: you at least managed that much, albiet in your normal moronic fashion ("freedom of speech"? Really? At least you chose the right amendment.) But you did manage it. Congrats, you're smarter than McConnell. Don't let it go to your pointy little head.

You realize the United States of America has launched an all out DDOS and digital attack campaign against Wikilieaks, yes?

And you know this how?

Enlighten me please.

Conner doesn't have time to enlighten the unenlightened, so as usual you will have to figure it out yourself until conner once again returns to the land of the unelightened to tell everyone how he has no time to enlighten us as to the explanation of things for which he has no time to explain.