A visual as to why

Thoner7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it hit him in the hands, I said that, but witha 6 foot wingspan it could be anywhere in a 6 foot diameter and technically "hit him in the hands" It was a bad pass. If you can post images let me know

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010112801/2010/REG12/steelers@bills#tab:watch

Fitz is such a leader....leading us to another lose.

And PS I dont own an xbox

Are you a troll?

Back under the bridge, please

Once you're back there, cue up a bunch of Classic Bills, Warner Rams and last year's Zona.

Guess what, great QBs in part are great bcuz they have receivers who sometimes make 1 handed crazy jump grab catches.

They aren't on target 100% and their receivers don't drop 5-6 catchable balls/game.

PS the grammar police want me to tell you it's loss not lose

For the record, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the INT by Troy, not the dropped pass in overtime.

The INT was an entirely catchable ball. Good receivers make that one.

You and the original poster are a couple of frikkin morons. Fitzpatrick may throw a few off target during a game, but that in and of itself DOES NOT MEAN HE'S INACCURATE YOU DUNCES!! Right now, Fitzpatrick is much better than Sanchez, and in a year or two Tom Brady will start thinking about his face, mental capacity later in life, keeping up with his sprite supermodel wife and he'll retire early from the NFL. The Bills are clearly on the rise, have their best QB since Kelly and you two guys are obsessing over the occasional off target throw. Like some other poster here mentioned, why don't you two knuckleheads go root for Peyton Manning and the Colts, because that's the ridiculous gold standard you've set for any Bills QB that would be worthy of your goofball support.

Peyton threw 4 ints last night, such an innacurate thrower!!!! B-)Every qb (cept brady most times) throws inaccurate balls, tis the nature of the game, fast game, quick throws. I'll take Fitz, as Keukasmallies stated "he makes the players around him better", the line has played better with him as qb, he can and does make the pre-snap adjustments necessary, goes through his reads well and has significantly improved 3rd down pct. Best BILL qb since Kelly and I believe will get better given the chance.

GO BILLS!

And I posted a link to video of the Polamalu pick. I have a great freeze frame that shows what I am saying. I was under the impression we could post pictures now with the upload tool while making a new thread.

I'm not saying Fitz is thee most accurate QB, but splitting hairs when his WRs coldn't catch all day is pretty hollow. Did you ever thing maybe Johnson's route mighta been too shallow? Either way, if he catches it, which is the only thing he does for a living, this discussion doesn't happen. Get used to Fitz. He's your QB for the next 2 years at least.

Yes, multiple chances. I'll count some.

Drop #1 by Stevie.

Drop #2 by Stevie.

Drop #3 by Stevie.

Drop #4 by Stevie.

Drop #5 by Stevie.

Drop #6 by Stevie.

The defense wasn't a gem either. How many third down conversions did they stop? How many rushing yards did they give up?

the third and longs in the first have were painfiul

Not saying this is entirely the case here, but the "the ball hit him in the hand, he should have caught it" thing is a bit of a misnomer. A 6' tall receivers hands are able to reach a big long way in every direction, and just because you put the ball within that 100 cu. ft. area doesn't mean the pass was accurate.

Yes, he could have caught that pass. Yes, the pass could also have been put in a much better spot as to make the catch much more certain.

Fitzpatrick has played well enough to lead this team out of the cellar and back to 7-9 territory. People still rightly wonder if this statistical outlier of a season is much more than that. Only time will tell.

Spritzer is on helluva leader, but don't forget that it is possible to be both a great leader and a great, accurate passer. We don't need to settle for just one or the other - that's how you end up with J.P. Losman types.

If we run Fitz out of town then Bills fans deserve 0-16 for the rest of time. Here you have a terrific QB and team leader and all you can do is think about replacing him with some rookie hype longshot that will likely flame out in two seasons.

PTR

Maybe we should all critique the 30yd strike that went off of Lee's fingers in OT as well. Since all the MMQBs are out in full-force today, perhaps this might put this topic to rest. Probably not, but...

It's rare that a lurker like me can post something original and I just scrolled through 2.5 pages of posts thinking about the pass you mentioned......only to find you had stole my thunder.

I agree...if we are going to dissect every imperfection we need to give 'extra' credit for 'perfect passes' as well. Fitz threw a dart to Evans and the announcers commented that 'he threw it into a team meeting of Steelers.' At first view, it looked like it was nearly intercepted. On slo-mo review, the ball clearly fit in a tight window and only made contact with Evans' arm. It was about as perfect a pass as he could have thrown given the coverage. Very accurate. Big picture is that Fitz has surpassed everyone's expectations and deserves to start until something changes. I hope he has a great career for the Bills.

What I cannot figure out is why so many hope for otherwise.