Bills a 6.5 point dog to the Steelers

CodeMonkey

With both defenses suspect the over is a tempting bet.

The big question is though how much do you believe the last 2 wins against other sub-par teams means when it comes to playing a team like the Steelers.

I'd personally take the over, but who knows? The total points against Detroit was 26. Against Cincy, it was 80. All guess work to me.

The big question is though how much do you believe the last 2 wins against other sub-par teams means when it comes to playing a team like the Steelers.

Honestly, I think the Steelers are a far superior team and will romp our Buffalo Bills on Sunday. Steelers will run the ball at will on our piss poor run stopping.

Look for the Steelers to cover that line.

Steelers 27 Buffalo 13

Line has moved to 7 which means money is going on the Steelers.

http://sports.bodog.com/sports-betting/nfl-football.jsp

Places I go still show 6 or 6.5.

But hold your bets. According to this site:

http://www.thespread.com/nfl-football-public-betting-chart

86% of the money is on the steelers.

I suspect they will need to increase the points to try and even out the betting.

Might get 7.5 tomorrow! :)

I think or hope you are all underestimating our Bills team , they played the Ravens real tough & have actually gotten better since . George Edwards seems to be getting a better idea of what the guys can do.

Don't get me wrong if they are going to pull it out it will take every thing they got & probably a bit more but no matter what it will be a dog fight .

we hung up a respectable score against baltimore, the over is very tempting i think i will work it into a 4 way parlay

Line has moved to 7 which means money is going on the Steelers.

http://sports.bodog.com/sports-betting/nfl-football.jsp

let's face it all the wise guy money from people who dont know any different (or from outside western ny) have no idea what the Bills have been up to, and on paper it looks like a sure thing for the Steelers minus a TD or less, no shock the money is moving to the PIT side but thats fine with me

For the sake of argument, I'm going to pretend I'm a Steelers fan for a minute.

We're playing the Bills. Yay! We will have at least 15k fans at the Ralph to cheer for the beloved Gold and Black. Our #1 defense is great at forcing turnovers, and Fitzpatrick is known to throw interceptions :doh: . We will pick him off a few times today. The Bills don't have a run defense, and we run the ball pretty good. Their kicker is in a slump, :nana: so we can ice him and get him to miss a FG or two, assuming the Bills get close enough to score. If Harrison can knock Fred Jackson out of the game, :death: they don't have anyone decent who can come in and run the ball against our D - and we only give up 2.9 yds per rushing attempt. I see us beating the Bills 34-14! :devil:

I wish the best for the Bills today. They are going to have to play smart, avoid dumb penalties, and NOT turn the ball over! Pittsburgh is one of the toughest tests we will face this year.

PIT is good...

but don't forget we do play NE and NYJ twice a year, they are pretty tough as well. And this year already we went toe to toe with Baltimore and if the NFL understood their own forward progress rules we might have won that.

not saying we are going to beat PIT, but this isn't our first rodeo. we have a tough schedule every year and play lots of tough physical teams, hope the players keep that in perspecitve and are not intimidated and will go into this game with some confidence.

as a side note... Fitzmagic played PIT 2 times a year when he was with CIN, he knows what type of defensive looks to expect.