Season ticket holder question

Mr Info

As much as I would like to see the Bills due to the increased excitement level, I am too busy with work to travel for the Browns and Pats games. Any suggestions on who to donate these to and how to go about doing it? Thanks

You can donate tickets to members of the military. If you call the local USO or recruiting office they should be able to guide you. You can also go on the internet and find a number of military support groups who can direct you. I'm sure the soldiers, especially some of those injured, would be very appreciative of your generosity.

Another idea is to call the Bills' ticket office or public affairs office and ask them for information regarding donating tickets.

Edited by JohnC

A couple in our San Jose Group only goes to the Miami game and gives the rest to Make-A Wish. They got a call from the bills last year that the person using the tickets had gotten thrown out. They explained they donated them and Make-A -Wish auctioned them off. The Bills said " No problem" and they haven't had any problems since.