Terrell Owens Calls Darrelle Revis 'Average' Cornerback

CodeMonkey

link

Someone should tell "Batman" that his team is 2-8 and his drops last Sunday were a big help in the monumental collapse that handed the game to the Bills.

TO & Ocho make it fun man. Actually T.O. had a damn good game. That td catch that was called back for the O-Line holding and the 4th down conversion catch on sideline were exceptional. Wasn't a fan in the past but enjoy his role as instigator now. I have to watch that he's called Revis out. Also looking forward to seeing what Sanchez does following Fitz's feats.

Why do some hate on every former Bill; even those who have been here for ONE year! Say what you want about T.O: he produces; he is not the reason Cinci is 2-8;

I don't hate TO. And he is not THE reason they are 2-8. But the way he drops the ball he certainly one of the many reasons they are 2-8. I agree with you, the top reason is Palmer.

For me it is the fact that his team sucks ass and still he is talking trash like he is on a SB contender.

If you can't back it up (and he hasn't this year or last for that matter) don't talk big.

I don't hate TO. And he is not THE reason they are 2-8. But the way he drops the ball he certainly one of the many reasons they are 2-8. I agree with you, the top reason is Palmer.

For me it is the fact that his team sucks ass and still he is talking trash like he is on a SB contender.

If you can't back it up (and he hasn't this year or last for that matter) don't talk big.

THE reason Cinci is losing is b/c their O-line can't protect the QB. I'd say with over 800 yds and 8 TDs through 10 games the 36 yr old receiver is doing his part.

Actually, I believe and I am not alone if you listened to the announcers sunday, the biggest problem with the Bengals this year is chemistry. T.O. is a big part of messing that chemistry up, he is putting up big numbers, but like Tasker noted, Palmer doesn't even look for Ocho, who was wide open in the end zone one play that he tried to force it to T.O. T.O. big personality puts pressure on a QB to get the ball to him (like it did with Edwards last year), pressure on the organization to avoid him blowing up and throwing everyone but his mom under the bus (the same pressure the organization felt last year here in Buffalo). T.O. is always going to make big plays, but he is always going to drop just as many balls as he makes big plays. T.O. might be the biggest "Me" player in the history of the NFL, just look at sunday, he catches a TD and rubs it in McFumbles face, two quarters later, after the Bills went ahead he was back to his moping around and lackadaisical effort.

Good words to live by if you’re a buffalo bill. But knocking TO because he’s selfish and takes up too much oxygen is like getting mad at the wind.

His act has matured to the point where its at least funny. Sports Nation highlighted his classic turkey armed semi-attempt at a ball over the middle a couple weeks ago that directly led to an interception and exemplified a total meltdown as Palmer threw for 5 int’s despite near 400 yards passing. And now he’s challenging Revis. That’s funny.

I can only imagine what Ryan has planned for TO.

I knew about the below before this thread, but for cryin' out loud, does anyone here ever READ the articles posted, including the OP?

"The Owens-Revis feud stems from previous occasions.

During a TV interview last offseason, Revis called Owens a "slouch" when his name was mentioned in a word-association game.

Owens has taken the "slouch" comment to heart."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

He already has 11 drops on the season??

I can't look up the dropped passes in a season record right now but I'm sure TO is threatening.

Because of our futile passing offense lost year TO dropped 2.5% of all of Buffalo's pass attempts. That's crazy.

Wow, this is a statistic I've been looking for actually

Can you tell me where to find stat on dropped passes?

I knew about the below before this thread, but for cryin' out loud, does anyone here ever READ the articles posted, including the OP?

Of course, that is not new.

But what does that have to do with a player talking **** when he and his team are 2-8 and just lost heinously to a team that was 1-8.

No reason to talk **** when you are ****.