Stevie Johnson AKA The Joker!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And a message OUR BOY Stevie Johnson (The Joker) sent today! :thumbsup: Outplaying both Batman (Ochocinco) and Robin (Owens).

Stevie you are becoming not only one of my favorite Bills players but after your appearance on Rome and your brilliance of today on the field, you are becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL.

GO BILLS! :thumbsup:

holy sheet wow. I didnt get it till I read your post. I guess I forgot they were batman and robin. Wow that is great, loving SJ

Props to my boy Stevie!! Funny and good. I always thought he was better than hardy. That SJ jumps an Exclade vid a couple of years ago was pretty funny too.

They need to play Steve Millers "joker" song when he scores at home now.

Edited by bowery4

Most front office people will say that the success of late round picks will indicate how good a teams scouting department is. The scouts get more say on late round picks, and really lobby for specific players.

Edited by Fingon

Just gonna put this out there...is anybody else reminded of Larry Fitzgerald when they see Stevie play?

Also, one of the best personalities out there right now. For all the press that OchoStinko gets, this TD celebration trumped everything he's ever done to celebrate. That was freakin' clever.

Actually Johnson reminds me more of Reggie Wayne, in his ability to run routes, and while not the fastest guy, is deceptively quick, and finds open spots in the coverage, won't out run many people in a foot race, but is a good open field runner after the catch.

holy sheet wow. I didnt get it till I read your post. I guess I forgot they were batman and robin. Wow that is great, loving SJ

I understand the "why so serious" quote is from the joker in the recent batman movie, but I didn't get the whole batman and robin play he had going there until I read this thread. Very creative, but not too flashy celebration, I really like it.

Like many other fans, I'll admit that I also had serious doubts about Johnson before this season. Thought he would go down the same route as James Hardy. I'll gladly eat crow since that's clearly not the case. Not sure if this has been pointed out on here yet, but Steve Johnson is 2 Touchdowns away from tying the Buffalo Bills TD Reception record (11, by Bill Brooks, '95).

The celebration was great. Stevie was also wearing facepaint around the mouth like the joker throughout the game. Great gig, he truly outclassed all the phenomenal receivers on the field today (Chad Johnson, Owens, Evans...). Wasn't Steve also the one who shot the imaginary rifle in New England? Classic. Hope Buddy locks him up for the long haul. Go Bills