80 yards per game

Nothing big or noteworthy in this thread.

Just a hope for a player a lot of us like quite a bit to get those 80 yards per game from here on out and top 1,000 yards for the second straight season.

That's it.

An over-glorified achievement in the 16 game NFL season, but an achievement nonetheless. GO FREDDY!!

Yup. 62.5 yards per game is hardly All Pro material.

OJ -- 2,000 in 14 games. That's still hard to believe.

Yeah, you guys are right. I mean, you did read my post so you get the gist of what I'm saying ( :wallbash:) , so I guess I've changed my mind.

Go, F yourself, Freddy. You Loser.

Ahhh, that feels good this season.

:rolleyes:

Yup. 62.5 yards per game is hardly All Pro material.

OJ -- 2,000 in 14 games. That's still hard to believe.

Add to that, the Bills were a team that threw only 15.2 passes a game so defenses knew what was coming. Great O-line paly, and out of this world running by an all time great running back and a unbelievably horrible human being.

Because of injuries, I had a really weak set of running backs on my fantasy football team. This week, the injuries, coupled with bye weeks, I had to play Matt Forte, and either Marshawn or Freddie. Seeing as I already had Fitzpatrick subbing for Brees (bye week) and Steve Johnson, subbing for Greg Jennings (bye week) I figured having 3 Bills in my starting lineup (none of whom I drafted) was probably not a good thing. So, I benced Jackson...he ends up with 31 fantasy points, Marshawn gets about 6...I lost by 13 points...my small playoffs hopes were dealt a severe blow...never doubt Fred Jackson.

Edited by Buftex