For anyone Watching the MNF game

Dan Patrick = snarky. Big surprise.

I highly doubt he was a.) ragging on Berman or b.) he's ever been "jealous of Berman's success." Patrick has more than his share of success too.

Yeah, maybe, but it seemed extra rediculous, the way he was doing it...kind of mocking...anyways, I don't hate Patrick, but I find his radio show only a little more tolerable than Cowherd (see one of many posts/threads about that toad)...he just talks about his "man crushes" and the ties he wears on Letterman way too much...as much as people bag on "Mike & Mike", I think they are about the only thing listenable on ESPN Radio. They have their "he-man vs metro-sexual" schtick going, but they really stick to sports talk, more than any of the rest. You know, part of Patricks success was riding on the coattails of the much loathed (by many here anyways) Keith Olberman?

ps- I realize, Patrick isn't on ESPN aymore...

Edited by Buftex

Anyone catch Dan Patrick doing the highlights on the NBC Sunday Night game last night. He was really busting on Berman, and, it didn't seem to me, in a respectful way. He made some reference to "nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" in a rather snide way...I don't like Dan Patrick as much as everyone else I guess...

Boomer will always be a favorite of mine. His relationship with Kelly, or any of the other former Bills, must have been a positive experience for him.

To those who say he's old hat, or done, piss off.