I am off the Fitzpatrick bandwagon

Lights out? What did Fitz do that soooo impressed you? He's still off target going deep. What were there 3 off target?

What he didn't do

- no balls fell from his hands when he went to pass Yippee!!

- he didn't throw 2 INTs to lose the game Yippee!!

- what happened to the "guy" that threw 300 yds passing? 146 passing yards was he 2nd fewest all season!

He's an average Joe.

If you read my post I never said Fitz was lights out. I'm responding to the contention that a QB is only measured by wins and losses when football is supposed to be a team game.

PTR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz is Fitz. Excellent leadership, not afraid to go for it, but inaccurate as a passer.

We will draft a QB in the first round. Fitz will mentor that QB. When that QB of the future can outplay Fitz then he will start.

Brohm is a backup and he will have to wait for his shot. This happens all the time. Brohm better be working hard becauase his shot can come at any time. If Fitz gets hurt or plays very poorly then Brohm gets in. Otherwise no. Brohm will at least get another look next year at camp.

Additionally, I think you might see a few appearances of Brohm in the last few weeks of the season mopping up a win or a loss.

Right now the team needs to improve and develop and build on successes. We do not need to play musical QBs so Fitz stays.

Nothing on Fitz, but I want to see him bang his hand on someones helmet so we can see Brohm. Why not, what if Brohm is terrific? I want to know. this season is lost. play all of 'em

Nothing on Fitz, but I want to see him bang his hand on someones helmet so we can see Brohm. Why not, what if Brohm is terrific? I want to know. this season is lost. play all of 'em

Despite being 1-8 the season is not "lost". Chan has to reverse the culture of losing at One Bills Drive. How is playing backups supposed to accomplish anything but losing your locker room? A coach is telling players not to give up but then he benches the starters?? That will turn the Bills around. :doh:

PTR

You saw about 10 games..? Haven't they only played 9, or are you from the future.? Ok, So must be I just gave it away, if your from the future, and your watching Fitzpatrick there, then must be Fitzpatrick = Bills QB Of the future..!

Did you forget about last year ??? Brilliant just brilliant !!!!!

Despite being 1-8 the season is not "lost". Chan has to reverse the culture of losing at One Bills Drive. How is playing backups supposed to accomplish anything but losing your locker room? A coach is telling players not to give up but then he benches the starters?? That will turn the Bills around. :doh:

PTR

Wow, you, my man, are on a crusade. More patience than I, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

PTR

+1

Why this isn't self-evident to everyone around here is beyond me. Perhaps it's an experience issue with some? Anyway, great post.

GO BILLS!!!